+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3231608;
    I have been rewatching Charlie's season last night and today, and I am about to watch the Finale before I go to bed tonight. He was soooo funny and his season was so unconventional; No limos, no evening dresses, they drug the girls out of bed and told them they had to be down in FIVE MINUTES to "Meet & Greet" the Bachelor for the first time, Charlie never wore a suit, RC's at any time (even during breakfast once) and at the end he couldn't make up his mind between the F2 and was crying. He then got to date them both in the "real" world (no cameras) and 2-1/2 months later he made his choice at the FINALE "LIVE" on ABC before a live audience. He was so sweet, he went back to Krisily's dressing room to tell her she wasn't the one, so as not to have her embarrassed before a live audience. She took it very well and was classy about it.

Those who have not seen it, it is a funny, sweet season and one of the best.
    I wish they would make more of them like that......more interesting for the fans. I really respect that it took him a month after it was over to keep dating both girls. . . I bet Fleiss was about to have a stroke! HAR HAR...good on ya Charlie!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fan

Would you like some great news on Charlie O'Connell & Sarah Brice. Today 11/12/08 announced by In Touch magazine, THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3233268;
    Would you like some great news on Charlie O'Connell & Sarah Brice. Today 11/12/08 announced by In Touch magazine, THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED.

SSSaaaWWWeeeEEEtttTTT
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Oh, thats great......I hope it works out for them..

In the piece, Charlie says he doesn't want to jinx it by saying too much...and Sarah said that there must be something there because they kept coming back together.

Remember it was Sarah who was dragging her feet in the Bachelor update interviews during Blandy's show. I hope she changes that ring over to her left hand soon.

Fingers crossed...no JINX!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wonderful news!!!! Awww....go NURSEY!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

That is just wonderful news. I rewatched their season a couple of days ago and I had forgotten how sweet and cute they are.

She was a labor delivery nurse at a hospital in McKinney, Tx when she was on the show and that's only about 100 miles from here. Ain't love grand!

Oh my God, I just read the news in the magazine, that is so good.
    It was definatly one of my favorite season.

That's the season that I started posting on boards, first it was the Bachelor board, and I kept hearing about FORT, and decided to join, I'm so glad I check out this board it's so cool, no bashing like the other board.

Wait, so Charlie will be our first Bachelor that actually made it!!!
    Oh how Fliess will love this boy!

FORT Fan

Two new small articles out today on Charlie & Sarah. One with Pacific Coast News, another with AstroChicks. I wasn't sure how to do links here, so just passing on the info.

+ Reply to Thread