+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

I just read an article and saw pictures Charlie and Sara ARE BACK TOGETHER Thats such great news I wish them much love and hapiness

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3230650;
    I just read an article and saw pictures Charlie and Sara ARE BACK TOGETHER Thats such great news I wish them much love and hapiness
    I sure hope this is true. Do you remember where you saw the article & pics?

They were always my favorite couple, so hopefully this time will be the charm.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3231193;
    I sure hope this is true. Do you remember where you saw the article & pics?
    Try pacific coast news online. Look under celebuzz to see the article and pictures. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3231222;
    Try pacific coast news online. Look under celebuzz to see the article and pictures. Enjoy.
    Wow...they are really cute together. I missed that whole season as I was in Australia. Buggar!

She was a nurse at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. All the staff knew here there. I guess she has chosen to stay out in LA.

I am glad they are together. Cute!

So...that is Sarah and Charlie
    Trista and Ryan
    Byron and Mary (despite the domestic violence between them)

Well. . . . three out of 16. . . .not exactly great odds. But oh well....
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I hope they are back together to. I always thought they were cute together. I like his unconventional way of doing the show.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3231222;
    I did. It's easier if you pull up the website then type Charlie O'Connell in their search engine. The pictures are worth seeing. The site has disabled the edit menu so they can't be copied. One thing I did notice - if you enlarge to full size when her right hand is visible, you can see she is wearing the ring he gave her. Oh, and there is a new dog in the picture, besides Lucy, of course.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-09-2008 at 07:55 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3231372;
    I hope they are back together to. I always thought they were cute together. I like his unconventional way of doing the show.
    I have been rewatching Charlie's season last night and today, and I am about to watch the Finale before I go to bed tonight. He was soooo funny and his season was so unconventional; No limos, no evening dresses, they drug the girls out of bed and told them they had to be down in FIVE MINUTES to "Meet & Greet" the Bachelor for the first time, Charlie never wore a suit, RC's at any time (even during breakfast once) and at the end he couldn't make up his mind between the F2 and was crying. He then got to date them both in the "real" world (no cameras) and 2-1/2 months later he made his choice at the FINALE "LIVE" on ABC before a live audience. He was so sweet, he went back to Krisily's dressing room to tell her she wasn't the one, so as not to have her embarrassed before a live audience. She took it very well and was classy about it.

Those who have not seen it, it is a funny, sweet season and one of the best.

NEW Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice photos Hot Celebrity Pictures from Pacific Coast News Online for my own later reference.

Awwwwwwwwwe those two are so adorable together. I hope that it works out for them this time around.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread