+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

So sad - they were so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom;2518307;
    There was a DVD of the first season. It must not have sold well.

However, with 10 seasons under his belt, Fleiss could pick and choose the most popular ones for a DVD. That should improve sales quite a bit.

I never saw a complete first season dvd all I ever saw was the one disc condensed version with Alex and Trista and all the other gals.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;2586175;
    Just found this.

Boo Hoo ... Another Bachelor Bust-Up - TMZ.com

Boo Hoo ... Another Bachelor Bust-Up
    Posted Sep 25th 2007 4:43PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Break-Ups, TV

Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!

"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!

Sarah says she's still "best friends" with the Charlie, who "starred" in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and added, "We still love each other a lot."

And in case you were wondering who'll get the couple's dog, Lucy, sleep tight. Sarah's keeping her.
    I just got a notice about this also from the National Ledger:
    link
    It's very sad, I loved these two. It's also interesting that Fleiss was still showing them together as a couple last night on the preview part of the show. They had to know.. maybe that's why they're breaking the news today.. Wonder when InTouch comes out again? .. interesting timing! hmmm
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I'm so sorry to hear they split, they seemed like a really cute couple. But you you know, 2 years is a long time for any couple, regardless of how they met. I'll still chalk this one up as a Bachelor "success." They may not have married, but they ended up in a real relationship. Unfortunately, not all real relationships last.

Coming out of a long hiatus to say that I saw on the current US Weekly a tidbit about Sarah/Charlie reuniting and him saying that the spark was still there...Awww! I hope they make it! My track record of fave couples in this show is horrible (Andrew/Jen, Meredith/Ian, Mary/Byron, Charlie/Sarah Tessa/Andy), so yay for them!
    YES WE CAN!

Oh, I hope so, Addy. I think this is the first time I've heard that one of these couples reunited or even began seeing each other again after they split. Charlie's season still remains my fave.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Addie_PR;3206398;
    Coming out of a long hiatus to say that I saw on the current US Weekly a tidbit about Sarah/Charlie reuniting and him saying that the spark was still there...Awww! I hope they make it! My track record of fave couples in this show is horrible (Andrew/Jen, Meredith/Ian, Mary/Byron, Charlie/Sarah Tessa/Andy), so yay for them!

Thanks for the info. That would be cool if they could work it out and make it as a couple.

Has anyone else seen any info on this? I can't locate anything by googling.

By googling, I didn't see mention of any news item for them after September 2007 when their breakup was discussed. Do you have a copy of the news sheet...could you make a scan of it an PM it to me?

I would love to think they are working things out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I would love if this news is really true. I absolutely loved Charlie and Sarah B together.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

I always thought Charlie and Sarah were the cutest couple. I certainly hope this news of them possibly reuniting is true. Our "romantic" hearts needs a boost about now. However, we do have Fred & Noelle and DeAnna & Jesse, but there is always room for love.

+ Reply to Thread