+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Re: Looking for news on Sarah B and Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Emilia;2517098;
    I don't think youtube has any videos.. so I guess I will never see this season.
    You would think Fleiss would realize he could make a tad bit more revenue off of these shows if he would create DVDs. Sure, there aren't that many people who would purchase them, but streaming technology is recent and even those who taped them run the risk of deteriorating video tape down the road.

We want DVDs of ALL the seasons right now! Thanks.

Yes!! I never realized none of the season's were released on dvd until I started searching at the end of last season. The only thing I found was some dvd with Alex on the front and from the description it was just behind the scenes/cut scenes etc... yawn. We want the full dvd's of the full season's FLEISS!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2517452;
    Yes!! I never realized none of the season's were released on dvd until I started searching at the end of last season. The only thing I found was some dvd with Alex on the front and from the description it was just behind the scenes/cut scenes etc... yawn. We want the full dvd's of the full season's FLEISS!
    I agree, however either the dvd would be the same "fleiss edited" version or they'd have to collect up the film scraps off the floor and piece together the shreds of the TRUE story.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2517468;
    I agree, however either the dvd would be the same "fleiss edited" version or they'd have to collect up the film scraps off the floor and piece together the shreds of the TRUE story.
    true true. Fleiss is the master of editorial geniuses lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2517210;
    You would think Fleiss would realize he could make a tad bit more revenue off of these shows if he would create DVDs. Sure, there aren't that many people who would purchase them, but streaming technology is recent and even those who taped them run the risk of deteriorating video tape down the road.

We want DVDs of ALL the seasons right now! Thanks.
    There was a DVD of the first season. It must not have sold well.

However, with 10 seasons under his belt, Fleiss could pick and choose the most popular ones for a DVD. That should improve sales quite a bit.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom;2518307;
    There was a DVD of the first season. It must not have sold well.

However, with 10 seasons under his belt, Fleiss could pick and choose the most popular ones for a DVD. That should improve sales quite a bit.
    First of all, DW_a_mom, welcome to Bachelor headquarters..er, I mean The FORT!! We're glad you've joined us.
    And I like the idea of Fleiss picking the best seasons for DVDs.. I'd personally like to see the best bloopers and crazy and funny scenes of all the seasons in one DVD.. or maybe 2!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I'd buy the whole set! Just as filmed with the outtakes at the end! I'd love to see my favorites again (Andrew, Byron, and Charlie) and the ones I never saw
    Just splice it together without commercials! It would probably only be 4 - 5 hours as series! Pretty short time to fall in love or not !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Update on Sarah B and Charlie

I didn't see a post about this, sorry if this is old news...

According to Dlisted, Sarah told In Touch Magazine that they had broken up

Seems like I'm not allowed to post a link, but you can go on d l i s t e d . c o m and, right now, it's the second post...

FORT Fan

Re: Update on Sarah B and Charlie

Here is a link about the break up

Boo Hoo ... Another Bachelor Bust-Up - TMZ.com

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Just found this.

Boo Hoo ... Another Bachelor Bust-Up - TMZ.com

Boo Hoo ... Another Bachelor Bust-Up
    Posted Sep 25th 2007 4:43PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Break-Ups, TV

Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!

"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!

Sarah says she's still "best friends" with the Charlie, who "starred" in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and added, "We still love each other a lot."

And in case you were wondering who'll get the couple's dog, Lucy, sleep tight. Sarah's keeping her.

+ Reply to Thread