+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Have any of you caught the previews of the New Bachelor season ?? I caught it tonight during second Wife Swap IMO he is not half bad to look at.
    Last season you guys did a great job on your sleuthing so looking forward to the new season and all the sleuthing and opinions you all have to offer up..

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Have any of you caught the previews of the New Bachelor season ?? I caught it tonight during second Wife Swap IMO he is not half bad to look at.
    Last season you guys did a great job on your sleuthing so looking forward to the new season and all the sleuthing and opinions you all have to offer up..
    Hi, LuvnIt, I saw the commercial also and got excited about our new season. I must say, he looked better on the commercial than in the still photos and his voice sounds pretty nice (and very American, so everyone can forget the hopes of a long lost Italian accent resurrecting.. shucks) I don't have my hopes up for anything more than another snarkin', good season of pseudo romance, catty chicks and corny lines!! I can't wait!
    Here's a new photo from the ABC website. There are 2 more at ABCmedianet that are new, but I can only print thumbnails, because I don't have media access.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Hey, he's kinda cute and very Italian looking. Hopefully, this season will be better than the last few. The last one I enjoyed was Byrons (and the last time we saw a real romance).

I haven't seen the commercials, not been watching much ABC for the last little bit here, but I'll make an effort, .

Does he seem likable in the commercials?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I haven't seen the commercials, not been watching much ABC for the last little bit here, but I'll make an effort, .

Miss Thing,

I'm here - I found you guys. Maybe I can help out some. I'm already missing Big Brother and it's not even over yet. I'm going to read through some stuff and catch up with what's going on here.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post

Hey, Miss Thing,
    Not wanting to sound too optimist , he does actually sound and look likeable in the commercial, but of course time will tell!!
    Doesn't it seem like they should be at least at the home visit stage of filming? I'm surprised we haven't had any leaks?? Come on nosy neighbors, spill some scoop!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Hey, Miss Thing,
    Not wanting to sound too optimist , he does actually sound and look likeable in the commercial, but of course time will tell!!
    Doesn't it seem like they should be at least at the home visit stage of filming? I'm surprised we haven't had any leaks?? Come on nosy neighbors, spill some scoop!
    Now that you mention it, there's less than a month to the premier, yes? (For some reason, I'm thinking early October.) I'm ready for some friends of friends to begin coming out of the woodwork.

Oh, and kendra k, the quality of sleuthing improves every season here. We have nails and ears down pretty well. Sometimes we slip up a bit on candle length and hair parts, but sooner or later we find our way to the truth!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Looking forward to the new season......I can't believe I just admitted that. Though, I think I am among friends....LOL!

I'm so excited about the new season! I can hardly wait til October 2nd. I havent seen the previews yet but I'm dying to do so because I want to get a feel of what he is like and all. Ya'll did so much sleuthing last season and I had so much fun reading it! I cant wait to see you all in action again!!!

sanlee
    Good Evening!!! I'm new here but I just wanted to say how exciting it is to be less than a month away from the premiere of the Bachelor! It will be awesome! I cannot wait, I just hope that he is looking for love and ready to settle down!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast