+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What are they trying to tell us by showing the Trevi Fountain? Are they comparing DoggyPrince to a triton or maybe to the winged horse?

I think we've got troubled waters ahead.

DOGGY PRINCE....lmao who's SNARK comment was that one...I love it...there was ONE picture on the screen caps about the 4th or 5th from the top that shows a man and a woman together..was that him...hard for me to tell...if it is..might be the only picture we are getting so far that ISN"T from the first night
    Last edited by Greeneyespy; 09-14-2006 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Blondigal - I'm also worn out from Rockstar:EVS. Need to decompress and then power up for Bach:Roma
    That's a good word ~ decompress. My powers are drained right now too.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    DOGGY PRINCE....lmao who's SNARK comment was that one...I love it...there was ONE picture on the screen caps about the 4th or 5th from the top that shows a man and a woman together..was that him...hard for me to tell...if it is..might be the only picture we are getting so far that ISN"T from the first night
    Greeneyespy, I don't think that was him... just some actors for the initial commercials.. The guy has that similar Italian nose, but he's different. Here's the picture:
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What are they trying to tell us by showing the Trevi Fountain? Are they comparing DoggyPrince to a triton or maybe to the winged horse?

I think we've got troubled waters ahead.
    Wait!

Behind the curtain, in the window to the right. Is that one of the bachelorettes? The One? Foreshadowing?

Maybe someone could dust the statue for prints.

Greeneyespy, I think that's just a Roman couple (or more likely actors hired for the promo). Not anyone from the show.

cafegirl, you beat me!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Greeneyespy, I don't think that was him... just some actors for the initial commercials.. The guy has that similar Italian nose, but he's different. Here's the picture:
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/sneakpreview/bachrome005.jpg

once we get bios and pictures of the girls...lets keep this picture in mind to see if any of the girls look like her...usually the commericals they show before hand have never shown any of the actual girls...I mean the generic watch this show commerical usually just has the guy and some models for the commerical...but you are probably right..

Doggie Prince....I start LMAO every time I think of that one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    Wait!

Behind the curtain, in the window to the right. Is that one of the bachelorettes? The One? Foreshadowing?

Okay so who is gonna blow up the picture to try and find something...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    That's a good word ~ decompress. My powers are drained right now too.
    BlondieGal -- you need to get your powers working again........ We need you to help with the sleuthing.....

I'm looking forward to the sleuthing.......and maybe to watching the show too........ I feel a bit rusty on my sleuthing too......any quick refreshers out there......

I'm getting excited about the new Bachelor show. I saw the ABC Fall Preview show today (I taped it) and I like the guy so far. He seems down to earth. I like that he's older (at 34) and looking for someone who will be his best friend, as I believe all the best relationships are with one's bestest friend. I also like that he's sort of regular looking instead of super hunky, which often makes a guy more grounded. My sister said "He doesn't look like a prince!" to which I replied, "What exactly is a prince supposed to look like? Have you seen Prince Charles?"

At least this guy is cute, and if he has a good personality, I might find him hot!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Just in case anyone wants to see the commercial that's airing for the Bachelor w/ Lorenzo narrating and actresses as the Bachleorettes, here's ABC's linkyou may have to scroll through the prime time show clips to find it)
    http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?lid...nu&lpos=Video#
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Ahhh...nice commercial. Loved the soft music background and the lovely "model" tossing the coin in the fountain. A nice lead up to the possiblity of romance. No, at this point I won't discount the possibility - I'll wait until after the first cattle call...well maybe before...or maybe once the photos are up...or....
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread