+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    You're barking up the right tree Cafegirl! Every dog will have her day!

PS. I have more puns where those came from, in case anyone was worried I might run out pre-show.
    MsFroggy .

This season sounds especially snarkalicious, and after seeing the sneak peak tonight, I've definitely got the Bachelor Bug (for this season, would that be fleas?) *rubs hands together with Snidley Whiplash sneer*

I have to say, he was a lot cuter on my tv than any still picture I've seen. *rubs hands together with anticipation*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Fun to see you all! It's been awhile...Every season I swear "I will never watch this show again" and every season, I'm back.

Hopefully they have learned some lessons and this season will be the one we're all hoping for.

Sadly I'm on the West Coast now (used to be East) so the snarking isn't as fun for me... But still looking forward to all of your great sleuthing and comments!

Dreamer has screencaps up!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Joker already has screen caps posted.....

don't know WHY they has to show us Mike Fleiss...lol....like we ALL don't know how he really runs this show...lol

All the screencaps look to be from the first night only.

First impression, from body language, stereotypical bachelorette casting. We're going to find a lot of simularities to previous bachelorettes. Puppy Prince? Not bad. But I still can't tell anything about his personality (Blob or Byron???).

My guess: Fleiss learns nothing. Same old, same old. Phone it in Mikey.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I missed the preview but just took a look at those screencaps. DoggyBoy still has that standard European playboy haircut. Ughhh. That haircut is one of the reasons I moved away from Europe in the first place, so any sighting of it brings back unpleasant memories .

Despite the haircut, he doesn't look like a player... actually he rather looks like someone who might need instructions on how to do "things" the right way . He's in luck then! This show is very cue card happy.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I missed the preview but just took a look at those screencaps. DoggyBoy still has that standard European playboy haircut. Ughhh. That haircut is one of the reasons I moved away from Europe in the first place, so any sighting of it brings back unpleasant memories .

Despite the haircut, he doesn't look like a player... actually he rather looks like someone who might need instructions on how to do "things" the right way . He's in luck then! This show is very cue card happy.
    You crack me up, MsFroggy. "very cue card happy"!! So true. I'm ready to be on snark alert with ya and Yea, rosekid, you're already I see we're already getting our "puppy" claws ready for some great recaps!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Oh oh, this is my fave screencap. Maybe I'm just worn out from watching Rockstar all summer, and the final last night. Need to regroup so as to sleuth.

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Oh oh, this is my fave screencap. Maybe I'm just worn out from watching Rockstar all summer, and the final last night. Need to regroup so as to sleuth.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/sneakpreview/bachrome004.jpg
    What are they trying to tell us by showing the Trevi Fountain? Are they comparing DoggyPrince to a triton or maybe to the winged horse?

I think we've got troubled waters ahead.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    I couldn't resist saving the Mike Fleiss portrait from the caps...it may come in handy down the road when a villain is needed.

Sorry about the memories, MsFroggy - hope this show doesn't bring nightmares. Blondigal - I'm also worn out from Rockstar:EVS. Need to decompress and then power up for Bach:Roma
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread