+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Hey, he's kinda cute and very Italian looking. Hopefully, this season will be better than the last few. The last one I enjoyed was Byrons (and the last time we saw a real romance).
    That's how I feel too, aname. I thought Byron and Mary's was the best Bachelor show, yet. Very romantic.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    That's how I feel too, aname. I thought Byron and Mary's was the best Bachelor show, yet. Very romantic.

I thought they had the best show also. Ryan and Trista were good as well..if you could 'mute' the tv the whole time ..her laugh annoyed me to death.

I just got word that tonight on ABC, they are showing sneak peeks of the fall shows including THE BACHELOR!!! It comes on at 8:00 PM in Louisiana but I'm not sure what time anywhere else. It's also on the abc website. Yay I can hardly wait!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    WHOOO HOOOO

We FINALLY get some acutal pictures of the new show and some of the girls...saw one scene where he has a group around him making a toast...looked like a lot so I am guessing it is the first group...bout time...maybe since ABC gave us that we will get pictues and bio's of the girls soon...

THAT MEANS IT IS TIME FOR:

THE SUPER SLUETHING AND THE SUPER SNARKING..LOL

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    WHOOO HOOOO

We FINALLY get some acutal pictures of the new show and some of the girls...saw one scene where he has a group around him making a toast...looked like a lot so I am guessing it is the first group...bout time...maybe since ABC gave us that we will get pictues and bio's of the girls soon...

THAT MEANS IT IS TIME FOR:

THE SUPER SLUETHING AND THE SUPER SNARKING..LOL
    , doing the happy dance! I taped 'em and hope that Dreamer or someone caps them. At least we have some fances to scrutinize and dissect (yes, I mean you, MsFroggy! ). Let the fun begin!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    , doing the happy dance! I taped 'em and hope that Dreamer or someone caps them. At least we have some fances to scrutinize and dissect (yes, I mean you, MsFroggy! ). Let the fun begin!
    You're barking up the right tree Cafegirl! Every dog will have her day!

PS. I have more puns where those came from, in case anyone was worried I might run out pre-show.

No worries Ms Froggy. Welcome back everybody. Cafegirl: Care to inspect your troops? Honestly, I'm feeling a little rusty. (Image posting anyone? ) But once we have screencaps or other info I am sure I'll get back into the swing.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I am afraid I screwed up my tape and didn't get the mini preview.... hopefully others did.
    Pajamasam, I feel like we have the best equipped nail examining, ear deciphering, candle measuring, clothing inspecting sleuths in the business at the FORT!! Thank God, because I am going to be away from the net a bit before October 2nd, so I'm counting on you guys to do your usual excellent work sleuthing and I know, as evidenced above that MsFroggy and gang are primed and ready for the Snark- BARK fest to woof it's way magnificently through this season.
    By the way, I thought Prince Dogg, had a pretty nice voice in the previews. At least they didn't make him fake an Italian accent. MsFroggy, our premier Dog show is only 2 and a half weeks from the Big Poochie Show, are you going to make it through the entire season with enough doggie puns or should we link a doggie thesaurus to our site?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I am afraid I screwed up my tape and didn't get the mini preview.... hopefully others did.
    Pajamasam, I feel like we have the best equipped nail examining, ear deciphering, candle measuring, clothing inspecting sleuths in the business at the FORT!! Thank God, because I am going to be away from the net a bit before October 2nd, so I'm counting on you guys to do your usual excellent work sleuthing and I know, as evidenced above that MsFroggy and gang are primed and ready for the Snark- BARK fest to woof it's way magnificently through this season.
    By the way, I thought Prince Dogg, had a pretty nice voice in the previews. At least they didn't make him fake an Italian accent. MsFroggy, our premier Dog show is only 2 and a half weeks from the Big Poochie Show, are you going to make it through the entire season with enough doggie puns or should we link a doggie thesaurus to our site?
    Puhleeze! I don't to the thesaurus . If I run out of canine jokes, I'll just move over to other domestic animals. Do you think anyone would notice? I mean, I'm pretty sure that we'll get a few cows mixed in with all those dogs .

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    I really hope there are some serious girls on the show looking to settle down. I hope the Bachelor is seriously ready to settle down too. I think Sarah from last season was ready but I don't think hottie Dr. Trav was. The show is starting to bore me because it never works out afterwards!

I see a couple familiar faces from the Big Brother boards. Now it's countdown to Bachelor time!
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread