+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Good evening everyone, I'm just checking in. Won't be of much help this season, school and all. Too much home work and studying but I will be reading here during a break in my studies. Please keep up the good works you all and give me a laugh now and then with the snarkiest comments on any net. You guys and dolls are the boom.

sanlee. This is definitely the place to be for Bachelor spoilers, sleuthing and snarking. Hopefully soon ;queen Queen of the sleuthers cafegirl or one of the other super sleuthers will start to uncover some clues to this season, then the FUN will begin. I for one am looking forward to it again. (the sleuthing and snarking not necessarily the show)

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Good evening everyone, I'm just checking in. Won't be of much help this season, school and all. Too much home work and studying but I will be reading here during a break in my studies. Please keep up the good works you all and give me a laugh now and then with the snarkiest comments on any net. You guys and dolls are the boom.
    Bugs! It is wonderful seeing you again! I hope that you will keep checking in!

Welcome Sanlee! Glad to you have join us at The Fort!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hello everyone As everyone else we can't wait til Oct!! Let the fun begin!!!!

I'm sooooooooo ready to rip apart a new crop of 25 wannabes and the Doggie Prince himself! While you guys sleuth I'll think of new ways to say "woof, woof" .

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I'm sooooooooo ready to rip apart a new crop of 25 wannabes and the Doggie Prince himself! While you guys sleuth I'll think of new ways to say "woof, woof" .
    You'll need to learn how to "woof" in Italian as it has been spoiled that two of the hopefuls are Italian. Is this throwing two pigeons amonst the cats?
    Feathers and Fur are gonna fly -
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Have any of you caught the previews of the New Bachelor season ?? I caught it tonight during second Wife Swap IMO he is not half bad to look at.
    Last season you guys did a great job on your sleuthing so looking forward to the new season and all the sleuthing and opinions you all have to offer up..

I haven't seen them yet...but I have been watching my season 2 DVD's of Lost...so I haven't watched much regualr tv this week...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I haven't seen them yet...but I have been watching my season 2 DVD's of Lost...so I haven't watched much regualr tv this week...lol
    I have to get that DVD this week!!!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post

Well I finally saw it twice yesterday but its a pretty generic commerical....lol

but I will have to admit...I dont' know what ABC did to him but he sure looks better than he did from the first pictures we saw of him

For some reason I've been glued to CBS, Bravo and SciFi this summer - don't know when I last turned on ABC. Long way of saying I haven't seen the commercial, but at least I know it is up and running. Now, if ABC would release the photos of the woofers, we could get up and running.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast