+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Bachelor 9 Rome Previews

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This is a super article - was it from a NY paper? Anyway, FORTers guessed right - Lisa gets the rocks - perfect for an earthy NW girl who would lick a slug TRIPLE ICK. Speech and personality don't really come through in pictures do they? This is going to be one FUN ride.

Oh, dear...I just realized Lisa gets the first impression rose...shoot...we all know what happens to the one receiving that honor - she makes it possibly to the F4 or F3 then POOF!

I think Deseriee makes it to the top 4 also...the commerical just came
    on again on ABC and during her screen time, she has a bunch of lit
    candles behind her...mmm...overnight date..and she is saying "I want to be a princess"

I can't believe that I'm getting sucked in the whole bachelor again...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni View Post
    I can't believe that I'm getting sucked in the whole bachelor again...

awwwwwww now you know you love the snarking...lol...I know I wouldn't
    be here if it wasn't for the sluething and the fun we have with that and
    the SNARKING

Premium Member
    I just saw the preview where one of the blonde girls points to her boobs and says "I have a secret weapon". That's right up there with "my eggs are rotting".

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I just saw the preview where one of the blonde girls points to her boobs and says "I have a secret weapon". That's right up there with "my eggs are rotting".
    Thats Erica our "SOCIALITE"...we are all going to McDonalds and order
    girls happy meals to get the Tiaras they are giving with the meals
    and wear them during the show...lol

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Thats Erica our "SOCIALITE"...we are all going to McDonalds and order
    girls happy meals to get the Tiaras they are giving with the meals
    and wear them during the show...lol
    I was cracking up wondering how anyone puts down "socialite" as their occupation.

Count me in on the happy meal tiara.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    SNOOKY thanks for my first laugh of the day, I needed it. Keep the comedy coming, it appreciated. Bad Prince indeed if he does not consider safety:nono :nono . BTW it is your avatar that had me laughing out loud.
    Thanks, bugsme3! I remember you from last season. Are you as excited as I am? I'm still catching up on all the posts I've missed since I've been out of town--so many! My avatar is Hashimoto mouse, a cartoon character from the '60s...which probably reveals a bit much about my age, but there you have it. I was feeling nostalgic, so I hunted him down on the web.

I've been trying really hard to stay away from all the speculation so as not to be tainted by who these delightful women really are, because I'm sure they're all classy, intelligent women who are solely interested in our Prince because he has a kind heart. *falls down laughing* Okay, sorry, I was trying so hard, too.

But I have to say the occupation listed as 'socialite' caught my attention, too. I can't wait until Monday. Bring it on Fleiss, we are all more than ready to be entertained.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    I've been trying really hard to stay away from all the speculation so as not to be tainted by who these delightful women really are, because I'm sure they're all classy, intelligent women who are solely interested in our Prince because he has a kind heart. *falls down laughing* Okay, sorry, I was trying so hard, too.

But I have to say the occupation listed as 'socialite' caught my attention, too. I can't wait until Monday. Bring it on Fleiss, we are all more than ready to be entertained.
    Rosekid, you had me going... laughing that is!! I think we are going to get more than our share of "memorable" moments of snarking good times!!
    I think your recaps will be funny ... you'll definitely get to have fun with a socialite who "had to fly coach" complete with a tiara!! I'm heading to McDonalds for mine!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112