+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where's Travis Now?

FORT Fanatic

Where's Travis Now?

So Travis should have finished up his residency the end of June or maybe July if he had time to make up because of his stint on the Bachelor.

Where did he go to practice? Did he go to Colorado or stay in Tennessee?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup View Post
    So Travis should have finished up his residency the end of June or maybe July if he had time to make up because of his stint on the Bachelor.

Where did he go to practice? Did he go to Colorado or stay in Tennessee?
    I read on another website that he had already finished his residency had moved to Colorado, but I don't recall hearing which hospital or city he moved to. I'm sure he's just glad to be out of the limelight. Hopefully he will enjoy some anonymity in the Rockies, since that seems to be what he preferred.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fanatic
    It appears he did go to Colorado as he got a license to practice in Colorado earlier this summer. I just can't find what hospital he's at - probably the same one where his buddy was - I just can't remember his name

FORT Fan
    Info about Travis from a poster on another board:

..."here's a tidbit I found in the Summit newspaper real estate transactions section:

Highland Greens Sub, Lot 13-A, Travis, L Stork, $680,000, 7/17/2006, Lobb Jr, Delbert

I take it to mean that Travis has bought a lot (with or without house?) in the Highland Greens subdivision from Mr. Lobb on July 17. But didn't he already have a house in Colo.? Or is this just finalizing the purchase?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Info about Travis from a poster on another board:

..."here's a tidbit I found in the Summit newspaper real estate transactions section:

Highland Greens Sub, Lot 13-A, Travis, L Stork, $680,000, 7/17/2006, Lobb Jr, Delbert

I take it to mean that Travis has bought a lot (with or without house?) in the Highland Greens subdivision from Mr. Lobb on July 17. But didn't he already have a house in Colo.? Or is this just finalizing the purchase?"
    Good find. Although I have definitely slept since last season, my memory is that friends of his live in Colorado, and that he had in the past, but I don't remember anything about him owning a home anywhere at the time of his 'show'.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Good find. Although I have definitely slept since last season, my memory is that friends of his live in Colorado, and that he had in the past, but I don't remember anything about him owning a home anywhere at the time of his 'show'.

Calypso and thanks for the info. I agree with Miss Thing. He was born in Colorado and then moved with his parents to several different states while growing up, graduating I believe from some school in the suburbs of St. Louis (does this sound right?). One of the Travis's friends who came to pick out a date for Travis in Paris (can't remember his name) and his wife life in Colorado, but I think it's in either Vail or Aspen??. So, I'd say, this is probably Travis's first purchase of a home in Colorado, unless he had a vacation home there??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    Travis...who? That was so, so, so last season.

I loved him as the bachelor, thought he made a great choice and was sad to learn that there was never any real sparks.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Calypso and thanks for the info. I agree with Miss Thing. He was born in Colorado and then moved with his parents to several different states while growing up, graduating I believe from some school in the suburbs of St. Louis (does this sound right?). One of the Travis's friends who came to pick out a date for Travis in Paris (can't remember his name) and his wife life in Colorado, but I think it's in either Vail or Aspen??. So, I'd say, this is probably Travis's first purchase of a home in Colorado, unless he had a vacation home there??
    I did a little sluething and found out Travis purchased a townhome which has 2104 livable square feet, a two car garage, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Breckenridge, CO.

http://www.highlandgreens.net/

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by ohforheavensake View Post
    Travis...who? That was so, so, so last season.

I loved him as the bachelor, thought he made a great choice and was sad to learn that there was never any real sparks.

yea who is Travis...lmao IT'S on to PRINCE DOGGIE..lol

Travis Shmavis. I don't really want to remember Mr.Dull-as-Dishwater.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast