+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where's Travis Now?

FORT Fogey

Re: Where's Travis Now?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating. They are SOOO similar. Both are drop dead gorgeous. Decent, kind people. But a little flat on the personality side of things (but I love both of them). Marital bliss, 2.5 kids, and they are good to go.

They seem like a good match.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3211518;
    I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating. They are SOOO similar. Both are drop dead gorgeous. Decent, kind people. But a little flat on the personality side of things (but I love both of them). Marital bliss, 2.5 kids, and they are good to go.

They seem like a good match.

In a crisis or crunch, I will take decent and kind over a show-stopping personality any day of the week.
    In her defense, it has seemed to me that from the moment she appeared on American Idol Carrie Underwood's looks and talent have been more than sufficient to make up for a lack of overt showmanship.
    Her success has been phenomenal despite the lack of an outgoing, sparkling personality.

BTW, I am enjoying watching Travis much more as he competently explains medical situations than I did watching him awkwardly going through that farce of an FRC with Sarah Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3211549;
    In a crisis or crunch, I will take decent and kind over a show-stopping personality any day of the week.
    In her defense, it has seemed to me that from the moment she appeared on American Idol Carrie Underwood's looks and talent have been more than sufficient to make up for a lack of overt showmanship.
    Her success has been phenomenal despite the lack of an outgoing, sparkling personality.

BTW, I am enjoying watching Travis much more as he competently explains medical situations than I did watching him awkwardly going through that farce of an FRC with Sarah Stone.
    I agree BLOOMERS - it is actually a very good show - have enjoyed it alot myself. I really like the fact that it is based on down to earth - everyday discussion - of often some pretty complex issues.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Well Travis must really think he hit the jackpot.
    Country music’s biggest bitch was in Toronto the other day and she’s apparently dating some guy called Travis Stork who used to be on The Bachelor…
    Carrie Underwood with new boyfriend Travis Stork in Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3213194;
    Well Travis must really think he hit the jackpot. Carrie Underwood with new boyfriend Travis Stork in Toronto
    Uggg...talk about a b***ch. That column is gross. But, at least we know they are hanging out together and comfortable being casual and at ease.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Carrie Underwood is a very talented young lady. For that, I give her lots of credit. She obviousely sees more to Travis than what I saw of him off of a tv screen, but hey, whatever. I thought he was quite boring.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

WOW!! I saw him on his show on Fri. and he is HOT!!!: Although I think Carrie Underwood is gorgeous, I don't like her for what she said about Jessica Simpson.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3216102;
    WOW!! I saw him on his show on Fri. and he is HOT!!!: Although I think Carrie Underwood is gorgeous, I don't like her for what she said about Jessica Simpson.
    Oh dear lord. She never said anything about Jessica Simpson.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3227947;
    Oh dear lord. She never said anything about Jessica Simpson.

The media just tosses stuff at the wall and by golly it sticks!

I like Travis and did on the Bachelor. He is a smart and handsome guy.

FORT Regular

Well Carrie is now apologizing to Jessica publicly. Something must have been said.

+ Reply to Thread