+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where's Travis Now?

FORT Newbie

Re: Where's Travis Now?

Travis is on Dr. Phil today discussing his book and telling 5 woman what they are doing wrong.

I don't know why Travis thinks he's a dating expert, but I'll tune in to see what he has to say.

I think the cover of his book is very patronizing.

I'll make the offer again - I'll buy the book and we can pass it amongst those who want to read but not buy
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696;2744952;
    Travis is on Dr. Phil today discussing his book and telling 5 woman what they are doing wrong.
    I never saw his season...but he definitely is a cutie...love his rugged good looks Loved the part where his cousin asked the woman out at the end...that was cute Love the titile of his book.."Don't Be THAT Girl: A Guide to Finding the Confident, Rational Girl Within"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup;2003014;
    So Travis should have finished up his residency the end of June or maybe July if he had time to make up because of his stint on the Bachelor.

Where did he go to practice? Did he go to Colorado or stay in Tennessee?
    Where did he go? He wrote a book called, "Don't be that woman," LOL He's on Dr. Phil today and, I have to say, he has way more personality than he ever showed on the Bachelor.

He'll be starring in his own TV show called "The Doctor."

Did anyone see the movie, "Date Movie?" Chris Harrison is on it as host to "The Bachelor: Desperate Edition." It is too funny!
    Last edited by Lynn7; 01-07-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Wish I had watched the show today. I thought Travis had very little personalty on his season of the bachelor and was not one bit surprised he did not find a relationship on the show, actually it seemed to me he was just rushing through to get it over with. I also thought Moana was very pretty and very well dressed compared to most of the other ladies on the show and treated very badly by the other ladies in the house.

FORT Fogey

Travis and Andrew Firestone were my two favorite Bachelors. I thought he did well on Dr. Phil and the book actually held some good information. That is not the crux of his career. He is on a new show that Phil's son is producing due out in the fall. He continues do practice emergency medicine and came across as a very nifty guy. I dont think many could argue that he was the most handsome bachelor this show has seen.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2745000;
    Love the titile of his book.."Don't Be THAT Girl: A Guide to Finding the Confident, Rational Girl Within"
    I wonder what Dr. Dork knows about "finding the confident, rational girl within"... Has he found that very special girl in himself? I'm positively confident he can't be rational, but maybe he is a girl!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2665251;
    OMG..over at Jokers someone just posted the cover of the book written about relationships by Dr. Travis Stork...
    Just goes to show that you don't have to be particularly successful at a topic to write a book about it. Travis has dated some, so he writes a book about relationships; I can cook after a fashion - maybe I should write a book about being a gourmet chef.

FORT Fogey

A lot of hostility I see!

He said that having had the Bachelor experience he noticed some things that women do that turns a suitor off. The information in the book is solid. Not new but certainly wisdom that any woman having trouble in the dating arena should consider.

+ Reply to Thread