+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hold Your Horses, We have a NEW Bachelor!

new Bachelor

My good friend Ashley just got a call last night from California saying she'd made it to round 2 of the Bachelor. Looks like they're casting again!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    My good friend Ashley just got a call last night from California saying she'd made it to round 2 of the Bachelor. Looks like they're casting again!
    Great news, charity! Did you see the news article I posted on the media thread about a possible bachelor (some chef)? He's 39, so I'm wondering out of curiosity sake, is your friend over 30? I would be curious if they do pick an older bachelor, if they will do as they did with Byron and pick girls who are a little older, although there were several bachelorettes during that show that were in their early twenties. I know that's a nosy question, so don't answer if I'm getting too personal!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Hold Your Horses, We have a NEW Bachelor!

Here is the new ABC media net release about the next Bachelor to debut this fall (probably on Monday nights).
    Prince Lorenzo Borghese Takes Throne as the New Bachelor
    ABC also announced the new Bachelor, Prince Lorenzo Borghese, a handsome 33-year-old cosmetics entrepreneur. Prince Borghese has been selected to star in the ninth edition of “The Bachelor,” ABC’s popular romance reality series, which returns to the network this fall. Once again the series will be set outside the United States in one of the most glamorous, romantic capitals of the world – Rome!

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is produced by Next Entertainment in Association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the executive producers. David Bohnert is the co-executive producer.
    MONDAY: 8:00 p.m. “Wife Swap”
    9:00 p.m. “The Bachelor”/”Supernanny
    10:00 p.m. “What About Brian”

abcmedianet
    Here's a picture I found and a link to an article about him

http://www.getroyaltreatment.com/about.htm

Here's another picture, which I like better, but I'm a dog lover so of course this one would appeal to me more!

Here's one more release and another 'official' picture from ABC

link

The new Bachelor, Prince Lorenzo Borghese, is a handsome 33-year-old cosmetics entrepreneur. Prince Borghese has been selected to star in the ninth edition of "The Bachelor," ABC's popular romance reality series, which returns to the network this fall. Once again the series will be set outside the United States in one of the most glamorous, romantic capitals of the world - Rome! Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in Association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the executive producers. David Bohnert is the co-executive producer.

Thank you for the scoop Cafegirl.

I'm getting an "Ewwwwww" vibe from him, even though I am an animal lover. Something tells me this may be one snarky season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Oooh, thanks for posting, cafegirl. *rubs hands together with anticipation*

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I'm getting an "Ewwwwww" vibe from him, even though I am an animal lover. Something tells me this may be one snarky season.
    Well, we can hope anyway. Judging by his appearance, if the new batch of women are anything like past seasons, he won't know what hit him. He looks kind of goofy to me, but his accent will probably help.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for the scoop Cafegirl. I'm not feeling overly excited about this show yet but reserve the right to change my mind.......

Well, at least we get another "exotic" location: Rome! Of course, we'll get all the usual tourist sites. Wonder if they'll try to tie in the Da Vince code to this! (gotta make an advertising $$, of course, the vatican might not want to cooperate!! )

FORT Fogey
    I'm getting an ew vibe from him too. I'm not impressed with the pictures. A man working in cosmetics doesn't make me thing "manly, rugged, and appealing." And a name like Prince makes me think of Michael Jackson which does NOT make me think appealing thoughts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast