+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hold Your Horses, We have a NEW Bachelor!

Okay Cafegirl, I'll give the guy a chance. He can't be all bad for posting this on his website ~ The Royal Treatment Pet Spa is dedicated in loving memory of Belle, my black lab, who lost her battle with cancer on April 14th, 2005.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

So he's average. Big Deal. Once the ladies find out his net worth, Brad Pitt will look like Steve Buscemi next to this guy.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I'll tune in for sure!

And no amount of money could turn this guy into Brad Pitt. But I do like what he said in memory of his dog...so I'm hoping he gets better looking after you get to know him a bit.

Let The Games Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    It's Balki!
    That clinches it Unk. When this show starts I'll be calling him "Balki" in all my posts.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The pro athlete was a waste of time. The doctor was a bore. Oh, I've got an idea! Let's find a wealthy entrepreneur who happens to be a prince. I'd like to see your average guy that you could pass everyday on the street as the next Bachelor. Did Bob the loser completely ruin the chance of that ever happening again?

All of that being said, I'll still watch but I really hope they don't reveal his identity to the women. Of course, they will though. No way will Fleiss turn down a chance to shove the whole "Prince in Rome finding love...how romantic" BS down our throats.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fan
    Let me see now
    1. Royalty - his royalty is of that quasi I have a title and we rule nothing and make nothing variety
    2. European - wonder where he grew up -don't count out the good ol US of A
    3. Allusion of Family $ -selling doggie products online doesn't spell $ to me
    4. Cosmetic Entrepreneur - ie doggie products-online business = no job
    5. Being the next bachelor - trying to get press for his doggie line - Puleeze !
    6. Not a real person = not interested in finding a life partner = another season fizzling away - TPTB never learn !

You know, I wonder why he didnt start his own line of regular human cosmetics like the two Max Factor grandsons who started the Smashbox brand. I suppose he wishes he had done so as well. Maybe he will, once the show has aired. Hmm. If so - smart move Lorenzo.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I have a few questions/comments:

1. Is he a real prince? I am guessing no.
    2. Is he straight? My gaydar is on high alert from the photo alone. Plus, I mean, DOG COSMETICS?? Is this Bachelor 8: The Beard?
    3. My mother used those Princess Marcelle Borghese cosmetics maybe 20 years ago when I was a kid. I have not seen them since. I am guessing he's not an "heir" to that much.

Good luck, bachelorettes! I think I have finally weaned myself off this show for good.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Meh, Fleiss & Co. could have done better. That said, I'm sure I'll be watching.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

LMAO at the Balki comment. Balki Bartokomous, maybe Cousin Larry will come to help pick who gets one on one dates!

+ Reply to Thread