+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis to be auctioned off at LLS benefit in Nashville

Travis to be auctioned off at LLS benefit in Nashville

Travis Stork will be auctioned off at a Celebrity Bachelor/Bachelorette auction to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on April 27th. This comes from benefit participant and Biggest Loser Contestant Dana Desilvio who will also be auctioned off.
    http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/in...&news_id=49027
    Although the link above states Travis is rumored to be auctioned off, Dana has confirmed this via private messages to people who have contacted her through Myspace.com.

Anyone up for a road trip?

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the information.

How much are you taking to bid?

Quote Originally Posted by WomanOnJupiter View Post
    Thanks for the information.

How much are you taking to bid?
    Me? Nothing. I said "road trip" sort of tongue and cheek...

FORT Newbie
    My bags are packed and ready to go.....who's driving?

FORT Newbie
    Nashville's ABC channel 2 just reported this morning that the Bachelor/Bachelorette LLS auction was a success.

Geoff, Travis' roommate was auctioned for $6,000 if Travis agreed to drive the high bidder and Geoff on their date.

Travis was finally persuaded to let himself be auctioned and channel 2 reported it was for over $11,000.

Travis was shown to be laughing and appeared to be having fun as the emcee for the event. There was no audio used in the news report.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohforheavensake View Post
    Nashville's ABC channel 2 just reported this morning that the Bachelor/Bachelorette LLS auction was a success.

Geoff, Travis' roommate was auctioned for $6,000 if Travis agreed to drive the high bidder and Geoff on their date.

Travis was finally persuaded to let himself be auctioned and channel 2 reported it was for over $11,000.

Travis was shown to be laughing and appeared to be having fun as the emcee for the event. There was no audio used in the news report.
    I heard through another board last night, that Sarah was there also and that the date with Travis was with Sarah also and if I understood correctly, it was a double date with them and Travis's roommate Geoff. Did anyone else, who heard about this, understand that to be the case?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I heard the same thing, Cafegirl. I also heard they were holding hands on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I heard the same thing, Cafegirl. I also heard they were holding hands on stage.
    I have to just chuckle at the holding hands on stage part. First, I cannot believe that wasn't mentioned on the evening news or in a Sarah Fansheet. Secondly, it's abundantly clear that these two folks really want little to do with each other in any romantic way. But, on a more serious note, it's rather nice to see that hope does still spring eternal.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I heard through another board last night, that Sarah was there also and that the date with Travis was with Sarah also and if I understood correctly, it was a double date with them and Travis's roommate Geoff. Did anyone else, who heard about this, understand that to be the case?
    According to NineofHearts Sarah will not be on the double date. She was only at the auction because of a last minute change of plans. Only Travis and Geoff will be on the date with the two women.

FORT Newbie
    I've ordered a DVD of the auction. Will be fun to watch when it gets here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast