+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travis to be auctioned off at LLS benefit in Nashville

FORT Newbie

Travis and the auction!!!

Hey guys my friend and I took a little roadtrip and went to the auction it was so awesome we got to meet Travis and get our PICS with him. Yeah Sarah was there but Travis and her were not in any means together. Him and his room mate went on a dinner date with these two older women they bid like $12,500 just for a dinner date I wish I had that kind of money just for dinner! Anyways I figured since I went I would let you guys know a little of the details.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy04938 View Post
    Hey guys my friend and I took a little roadtrip and went to the auction it was so awesome we got to meet Travis and get our PICS with him. Yeah Sarah was there but Travis and her were not in any means together. Him and his room mate went on a dinner date with these two older women they bid like $12,500 just for a dinner date I wish I had that kind of money just for dinner! Anyways I figured since I went I would let you guys know a little of the details.
    Amy and WomanOnJupiter, glad to have you both! Amy thanks for the report! That's really cool that you got to meet Travis. Is he as handsome in person as on TV? Personally, from the pictures of the auction, I was more attracted to this roommate, Geoff, who looked like a total "hottie" Was he as cute as he looks in the pictures?
    Too bad you didn't win the bids to have lunch with Travis and Geoff Thanks for sharing!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

Travis and the auction!!

It was sooo much fun and Travis is just as hot if not hotter than he was on t.v. His room mate Geoff is super hot too him and Travis are both hot so I couldn't really pick . I met Travis and he is super nice and actually kinda shy. I am waiting to get my PICS from it they should be coming any day.
    Last edited by Mariner; 05-14-2006 at 10:06 AM. Reason: To remove color text

Nice to get the inside scoop, Amy04938. Thanks for letting us in with the in crowd!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy04938 View Post
    $12,500??? Wow, that's like 2 semesters at Northwestern, half a Toyota Camry with a moonroof, food for a starving village in Darfur for 10 months...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Yeah, for that amount, he better put out. With BOTH of them.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12