+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New B & B'ette

dld
    FORT Newbie

New B & B'ette

Just about dropped my teeth today. 1p.m. Fox Dayside

Mike & Juliette do the tease about Bill Hemmer being a bachelor and why doesn't he go on the next show? Bill will you accept this rose....they even had the rose. My ears perk and I sit and watch and sure enough. They talk about being in a bar on 54th street yesterday and the three of them were together having a drink and 2 people approached him about being the next B. I thought it was a joke until they had one of the producers on (sorry I forget the name) and she said yes they are casting for new shows now, there are a few exotic locations being looked at and the question was asked about the B'ette and the producer indicated that the B always follows the B'ette. I will check their site now and see if they have any info on it and if so as proof I will post the link.

Go B & B!!!!!!

Hah! Poor Daran Kagan. First, he leaves CNN, now this!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    It was stated in the architect ad that it was going to be set in a tropical locale.

There is a clip of it on foxnews.com. Under the fox videos section, click on "Casting Call: Will FOX's Bill Hemmer be the next 'Bachelor' for ABC's hit TV show?" It's pretty funny.

"Hemm" doesn't have problems getting girls. I know 1 of his fraternity brothers from college, and if is still a bachelor, it's because he's choosing to stay one.

Besides, would FOX News let their #1 morning anchor leave for 2 months to do a show for another network?!?!?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I just watched the clip at Fox News and it is funny and it sounds like we are definitely going to get a new Bachelorette show as well. According to the Bachelor Casting Director, Robin ??, it would be next. She said the shows usually go Bachelor then Bachelorette and they are still looking for the next Bachelorette
    Here's the link, http://www.foxnews.com/ do as WomynLee said and clip on the video clip called Casting Call.
    thanks everyone for the tip!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    "Hemm" doesn't have problems getting girls. I know 1 of his fraternity brothers from college, and if is still a bachelor, it's because he's choosing to stay one.

Besides, would FOX News let their #1 morning anchor leave for 2 months to do a show for another network?!?!?
    I think this is a joke.

I'm so happy to hear that a B'ette is in the works!! I love watching all those hot guys. And a tropical locale! No shirts! Rofl. Okay, enough out of me for awhile.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I'm so happy to hear that a B'ette is in the works!! I love watching all those hot guys. And a tropical locale! No shirts! Rofl. Okay, enough out of me for awhile.
    Just when I had finally convinced myself that I *might* be able to stay away from this show in the future, I hear that they're finally doing another Bachelorette! Those are always my favorites. Of course, it has nothing to do with the opportunity to ogle male eye candy, though.

I like The Bachelor better than the Bachelorette. I liked the first one with Trista, but I really didn't care for Meredith, and I absolutely couldn't stand Jen. Her true colors came out quickly. No wonder Andrew broke up with that bitch. Hopefully, if they do another Bachelorette, they pick someone decent from the show or someone totally new. Maybe they could let Ali G be the next Bachelorette.

I could just see her proposing at the end ("You have to marry me right now. My eggs are rotting. Hurry, we don't have much time.")

I like the Bachelorette shows better than Bachelor for the following reasons:
    1. Hot guys, hot guys, hot guys.
    2. Men in groups function well together - women in groups don't.
    3. No cat fights.
    4. Drunk guys are funny (eating dog food, peeing on beds, etc.)
    5. Guys don't break down and cry after getting dumped by someone they just met (they do get angry though).
    6. Guys' bare chests as they run around the house in boxer shorts.
    7. Only one girl - and lots of men.
    8. Oh and did I mention - hot guys, hot guys, hot guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast