+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New B & B'ette

FORT Fan
    I think we're much better off with a bachelorette - they are serious about wanting a future - I really think poor Travis just didn't find anyone and cringes everytime he thinks of doing this - blood money for those med school loans - I think he's mortified and so is Jen - they gave them little to choose from - the trick is to take away the drama - give them people they would be interested in and let them spend enough time together during and after the show - this is really all about us wanting to be voyeurs watching people fall in love - and they wanting their 15 minutes of fame - a no win all around

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Bill Hemmer as the Bachelor? Now THAT I would TOTALLY watch.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

I read elsewhere that US Weekly says that Chad Hedrick - Olympic god medalist speed skater- is "in talks" to be the next bachelor. Right. Does calling someone until they start hanging up on you qualify for being "in talks?"

ETA: No wonder Fleiss wants him.
    Off the ice, Hedrick is a regular in the Dutch tabloid press, where speed skaters are celebrities, and has been called the "Paris Hilton of Speed Skating" for his active nightlife.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Hedrick
    Great. Now Fleiss will never stop calling him. Good looking? check. World class athlete? check. Money and Endorsements up the wazoo? check. Party Animal (unlike that repressed doctor) ? check. They will never stop begging him. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I read elsewhere that US Weekly says that Chad Hedrick - Olympic god medalist speed skater- is "in talks" to be the next bachelor. Right. Does calling someone until they start hanging up on you qualify for being "in talks?"

ETA: No wonder Fleiss wants him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Hedrick
    Great. Now Fleiss will never stop calling him. Good looking? check. World class athlete? check. Money and Endorsements up the wazoo? check. Party Animal (unlike that repressed doctor) ? check. They will never stop begging him. Never.
    Haven't they already taken the athlete route with Jesse? I thought they were looking into other professions...Anyhow, I can totally see Chad Hedricks doing this. He strikes me as the famewhorish type. Hey maybe they can have him and Shani Davis compete to be the next bachelor (ala Byron and Jay)

I also would like a Black/Asian/Hispanic Bachelor/ette. I hate the way they use token minorities...it's just plain insulting.
    This is one of the things that really bugs me about this franchise. A minority lead would be a welcome change however I just don't see that happening.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post

ETA: No wonder Fleiss wants him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Hedrick
    If Hedrick is as much a party animal as it appears, why pursue him if Fleiss is serious about a successful pairing..if he's a male Paris Hilton...enough imagined.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

They are pursuing him, or those like him, because he is the anti-Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    Just when I had finally convinced myself that I *might* be able to stay away from this show in the future, I hear that they're finally doing another Bachelorette! Those are always my favorites. Of course, it has nothing to do with the opportunity to ogle male eye candy, though.
    Yup. That's not why I watch it too.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Chad Hedrick? I'd watch that. Those speedskaters are ripped. He may be a party boy but so is Charlie and despite the odds his Bachelor was one of the two successful ones. It was also a hell of a lot of fun to watch.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Chad Hedrick? I watched the Olympics and his whole spat with that other speed skater was ugly. He's a self-righteous little jerk. Also, he's a big fameho, he said on the Today Show that he wanted to explore TV and movies.
    Plus he's ugly... at least to my eyes. Get someone else, idiots!!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    Ugh! That Chad guy looks like a tool. The B'ettes are waaaaay better though. I don't care what some think, but Meredith was DEFINITLY my fave B'ette. She was beautifull, snarky, funny, adventurous, intelligent. And her FRC was pretty romantic. Too bad they didn't go all the way though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12