+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What appearences have the final two made?

What appearences have the final two made?

After the final episode I was waiting to see the two winners make appearences on media shows (i.e The View, Regis and Kelly, Entertainment Tonight, etc.) but didn't see them on any.

Which ones did they do after the final episode?

FORT Newbie
    None. They have only spoken to the Tennesseean newspaper in Nashville and a weekly magazine. They have had no formal public appearances together.

Only today did Regis and Kelly and The View talk about it and then they made all kinds of fun of the break-up.

I'm with whoever said "I wasted my Monday nights for THIS?"

Geez

FORT Fanatic
    ABC and their "people" have complete and total control of what appearances Sarah and Travis make, who they talk to about the show and what they say for a year. There's even a portion of the contract that forbids them from sharing certain types of information about the show...forever.

So....we'll only get to hear what ABC allows and wants us to hear.

I'm with whoever said "I wasted my Monday nights for THIS?"
    Unless the main reason you're watching is for the entertainment of seeing people interact in an unusual situation on TV, you're probably wasting your time regardless of what kind of relationship exists at the end. I think the sleuthing hysteria only feeds this focus on outcome over process. There are some reasonably interesting things to discuss and/or snark about in response to the characters, but it was difficult to find a thread this season that wasn't full of spoilers.
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

+ Reply to Thread