+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Travis and Sarah Still Together?

Fort Fan

Are Sarah and Travis Still Together?

Here are a few of the rumors/reports I have seen today on other boards.

News channel 2 in Nashville has reported they are no longer together.

Travis wishes he would have gotten to know Jehan or Susan better.

ABC offered Sarah and Travis money to be seen together and they refused.

:nono Vandy nurse says he has been seen with a female anesthesia student, are they more than friends?

A show spokesperson said yesterday that Travis and Sarah are away enjoying some uninterrupted time together as a couple.

Travis’ sister, Andrea Pavell, said that Travis and Sarah are back to square one with their relationship because of the long hiatus. “They have to figure it all out,” Andrea said. “We will see, we will see. Time will tell.”

A friend of Sarah says, "she IS in love with Travis and taking things s-l-o-w-l-y."
    Last edited by Jennie; 02-28-2006 at 11:50 PM.

Hmm. I dont know what to think on this one. As Ive said in the other thread, I dont know why there would the slightest possibility of them not being together if they were. ?
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Here are a few of the reports I have seen today.

The local news channel 2 in Nashville has reported they are no longer together.

Brother in law Mike says Travis wishes he would have gotten to know Jehan or Susan better. ABC offered Sarah and Travis money to be seen together and they refused.

:nono Vandy nurse says he has been seen with a female anesthesia student, is it more than friends?

A show spokesperson said yesterday that Travis and Sarah were set to enjoy some uninterrupted time together as a couple.

Travis’ sister, Andrea Pavell, said from her Texas home last night that Travis and Sarah are back to square one with their relationship because of the long hiatus. “They have to figure it all out,” Andrea said. “We will see, we will see. Time will tell.”

A friend of Sarah says, "she IS in love with Travis and taking things s-l-o-w-l-y."

I hope they are still together. I think it is natural to take it slowly after a 3 month hiatus from a 8 week whirlwind. I looked at the pictures from the FRC and there seemed to be something there. I am sure they have to rekindle what flame they left in November. I really did not care who he picked from beginning to end. I just wanted to see a happy couple. I think he did make a good choice but like everything else.....there is no guarantees.

[QUOTE=Jennie;1804401]
    :nono Vandy nurse says he has been seen with a female anesthesia student, is it more than friends? He's hanging out with someone who cn "numb the pain" from listening to the Tootie-ta song

"Travis’ sister, Andrea Pavell, said from her Texas home last night that Travis and Sarah are back to square one with their relationship because of the long hiatus. “They have to figure it all out,” Andrea said. “We will see, we will see. Time will tell.”
    .....if he was the least bit serious at his "proposal", they both would have insisted on more secluded dates during the hiatus. Travis and Sarah never got past "square 1" on the show, more like they're starting from Ground Zero...if they're still together.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Brother in law Mike says Travis wishes he would have gotten to know Jehan or Susan better and that ABC was going to pay Sarah and Travis money to be seen together but they refused.
    It was actually supposed to be BIL Mike's brother who said this.

I probably wouldn't call them reports because most are unsubstansiated rumors. I guess we'll just have to see what's really true.

[QUOTE=SkateMom;1804457]
    :nono Vandy nurse says he has been seen with a female anesthesia student, is it more than friends? He's hanging out with someone who cn "numb the pain" from listening to the Tootie-ta song

"Travis’ sister, Andrea Pavell, said from her Texas home last night that Travis and Sarah are back to square one with their relationship because of the long hiatus. “They have to figure it all out,” Andrea said. “We will see, we will see. Time will tell.”
    .....if he was the least bit serious at his "proposal", they both would have insisted on more secluded dates during the hiatus. Travis and Sarah never got past "square 1" on the show, more like they're starting from Ground Zero...if they're still together.

This interview was said to be done before she had talked to Travis yesterday am....probably still sleeping off the drunk he and his buddies had after the show (lol) and had not called his family yet. Since she is the one who pushed him into doing the show I can understand the reluctance to call her with the bad news.....time will tell!

well dang...i was hoping that they would be together still....hopefully it is just a rumor...

[QUOTE=SkateMom;1804457]
    Too funny! By the way, was Tootie-ta what she was saying? For the life of me, I couldn't tell!
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I don't know about any of those rumors, some of them sound unlikely to me.

BUT, as I've said elsewhere, I think the fact that they have done NO public apperances together yet...no After the Final Rose...no intereview...no update at the end of the show about how they are together and happy....

What with the way ABC always pimps the "happy couple" on this show, all this leads me to believe that they are not still together. And I was thinking this even before i knew who he chose. Especially the way they didn't even ask Travis at the reunion show about whether he was happy and in luv with the girl he picked. THAT was TOTALLY unusual IMO and indicated something was amiss, and I noticed it even before he made his final pick.

So - If no news at all comes out in the coming weeks I'll just assume they were never really a couple (or were one only very briefly). I guess they're gonna have to explain at some point, though.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

What is there for them to be "together" about? He made no promises. No proposal. "Let's hang out in Nashville" were his exact words. No reason why they're not doing that. LAME.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast