+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Travis and Sarah Still Together?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Very good possibility Blueberrymuffin. Love your name!
    Welcome to The Fort!

Thanks Blondie, looks like a fun group of people w/ various opinions but respectfull.

FORT Fanatic
    If anyone is interested, I saw a blerb in the paper today that you can
    sign up to have a charity lunch with Travis in fort worth on May 13th. Its a silent auction type of thing... you bid to sit with him at the charity lunch (well, you and so many other ladies). You could grill him more about it then!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueberrymuffin View Post
    It is possible that Travis, Sarah and Moana all have an exclusive interview w/ one publication (ususally People magazine), after that they are then free to talk to whoever they choose.
    Unfortunately, even PEOPLE doesn't care much about the Bachelor anymore...more likely it'll be US Weekly or one of those...

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    If anyone is interested, I saw a blerb in the paper today that you can
    sign up to have a charity lunch with Travis in fort worth on May 13th. Its a silent auction type of thing... you bid to sit with him at the charity lunch (well, you and so many other ladies). You could grill him more about it then!!
    His (Travis) sister lives in Fort Worth, TX.

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat View Post
    There was NO publicity after Charlie and Sarah. No GMA, no VIEW, no US articles. First we heard about them I think was a trip they took to Hawaii. I was really disappointed because I thought there was something between those two and I wanted to hear more. I agree that I think this relationship with Travis and Sarah is nothing compared to Charlie and Sarah but just because there is no media doesn't mean there is no relationship. I think it is more a matter of ABC thinking we don't care and maybe a stipulation of Travis' contract to give him some breathing space post show.

BUT, you have to remember it was on live television! Then they came back this year and told us how theyve been doing. They had nothing to say the next day because he basically just did the FRC in front of everyone and kinda explained his feelings.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagney852000 View Post
    Um, actually the ratings for this show were quite high by the end. ABC definitely knows that we care, and Travis made a ton of public appearances during the show. If we "didn't care," then Travis wouldn't have done that.

Also, ABC has managed to revive a dying franchise with this one.
    Totally agree. But I also think ABC knows they crapped out big time with their editing and the ring-on-a-string, Sarah is great finale. When they realized that the general public liked Moana so much (as Chris Harrison admitted on the reuinion show!) - they must have totally panicked, knowing as they did the outcome (and probably the quick breakup).

I think their silence is because they know they screwed up. Enough people are annoyed with the outcome and the editing as it is, but for it to come out that Travis and Sarah were never really a couple (or have already broken up) this soon would make them look pretty bad. I think they are just going to avoid the issue as long as Travis makes it possible for them to do so
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by asher13 View Post
    Does anyone know Travis birthday information? Sarah's? Moana's? I am an amateur astrologer and would like to check out their charts. It can be fun in retrospect to see if transits and so forth might have been factors....
    I don't know them, no. But if you're interested, they DO list all the birthdays for the American Idol contestants. That could be interesting as well!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Does anyone have the link to the blog that is allegedly by Travis's brother-in-law? I can't seem to find it anywhere and this thread seems like a good place to post it.

Thanks in advance...
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36 View Post

I Googled for the lyrics. I have never heard of this song, and I've never heard my kids being taught it.

repeating the phrase. “Tootie-ta, tootie-ta, tootie-ta-ta,” they sang, adding an action to their music after each verse. “Thumbs up, elbows back, feet apart, knees together, bottoms up, tongue out, eyes shut.”

Hey, come to think of it after looking at the words, maybe Travis and Sarah should practice kissing by these directions!
    Really? This song is done in every preschool class that I have ever taught in.

Here are the words:

Tooty Ta (Echo Chant)

Chorus: A tooty ta, a tooty ta, A tooty ta ta.

Thumbs up . . .
    Elbows back . . .
    Feet apart . . .
    Knees together . . .
    Bottoms up . . .
    Tongue out . . .
    Eyes shut . . .
    Turn around . . .

http://www.drjean.org/html/cds_f/friends_lyrics2.html

Dr. Jean is the name of the person that wrote the song and I have used her songs in Kindergarten too.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 03-01-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    I just got off a thread with a friend of Sarah's. They went to school together and keep in touch. She thinks they are still together because sarah told her she was in love.

+ Reply to Thread