+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Travis and Sarah Still Together?

Yup, and what really irritates me is they pimped out Chris H to shove the storyline down our throats, just in case we didn't catch it the 50 billionth time it was mentioned. How IRONIC that they went all the way to PARIS to have it turn out this way! Did I mention they were both from Nashveeeel? Doesn't that make them PERFECT together? ARRRRGGGHHHH.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yup, and what really irritates me is they pimped out Chris H to shove the storyline down our throats, just in case we didn't catch it the 50 billionth time it was mentioned. How IRONIC that they went all the way to PARIS to have it turn out this way! Did I mention they were both from Nashveeeel? Doesn't that make them PERFECT together? ARRRRGGGHHHH.
    He's the official mouthpiece, and the designated pimp. But he gets paid very well for it, so whatever he says is propaganda to further the interests of a party of one: the show. It made people associate his statement with an amazing, serendipitous love connection right away. Score one for the show. Had he said "we went all the way to Paris, and brought two unique people together" would have made everyone instantly think Moana won and people would have been seeing "their amazing love connection"... even if it wasn't there.

See how it goes? It's just another way to sway the public and it's a good way, judging by how many people fell for it. Chris said it was "amazing" so it must have been! Right? Yeah, right.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

If all this is true...how ironic that he went all the way to Paris when he could have broke up with her in Nashville!!!

I can now understand why he said he was "happy with the way things turned out"...

The press release said they wanted time alone...one assumes alone with each other..but in this case it seems to be Alone ( as in by myself)!

FORT Fan
    It's funny that when meeting Sarah and finding out she was from Nashville Travis's father said, "sounds like a set-up". Did anyone catch that? LOL

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    Travis said," You''ll have to wait and see how it all turns out"
    It was over before it began. He was scripted to like these actress wannabes and paid a bundle to play the game. Although he put us to sleep alot!
    In the end we should have paid more attention to his boring demeanor. Boring= bored.
    Now we know that reality tv is anything but. There are scripts and there are producers. You really have no choices.
    In real life, he would not pick those final actresswannabes
    We never got to listen to him play his guitar
    Fleiss should stick to Gilligan's Island

Dish, lollipop1. Despite the collective skepticism, you have nailed every element of this show. You obviously have an inside track so give us some scoop. Everyone saw the ZERO chemistry element with Sarah, but dish on Moana. Why didn't he choose her? They seemed *so* into each other. What's your forecast?

Does anyone know Travis birthday information? Sarah's? Moana's? I am an amateur astrologer and would like to check out their charts. It can be fun in retrospect to see if transits and so forth might have been factors....

FORT Newbie
    It is possible that Travis, Sarah and Moana all have an exclusive interview w/ one publication (ususally People magazine), after that they are then free to talk to whoever they choose.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Here are a few of the rumors/reports I have seen today on other boards.

Travis wishes he would have gotten to know Jehan or Susan better.
    i hope this is true...travis and susan had 'amazing' chemistry...both are in positions to explore new options in life and love.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberrymuffin View Post
    It is possible that Travis, Sarah and Moana all have an exclusive interview w/ one publication (ususally People magazine), after that they are then free to talk to whoever they choose.
    Very good possibility Blueberrymuffin. Love your name!
    Welcome to The Fort!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by asher13 View Post
    Does anyone know Travis birthday information? Sarah's? Moana's? I am an amateur astrologer and would like to check out their charts. It can be fun in retrospect to see if transits and so forth might have been factors....
    Well this might help a little, on Moana's myspace page her sign says Sagitarius. Also during the filming of the Bachelor they listed her age as 26. Her myspace page says she is 27. So her birthday must have been at the end or right after filming. I hope it was a decent birthday for her.

+ Reply to Thread