+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Are Travis and Sarah Still Together?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    E! news last night said that Travis had contacted Susan and was trying to get in touch with Moana.
    My advice to Travis regarding Moana - good luck with that! I doubt she'll have anything to do with him now. As far as Susan goes - since it was her mom who sunk her boat, he may get lucky with her. I'd like to sit down with Travis and ask him what happened and why he made the decision he did, if he preferred the other two. Did the producers have a say in who he chose (seems unlikely, but if he was uncertain, maybe they did)?

I agree, this was not a good season. While Travis was and is a hunk, he was way too introverted and quiet for this type of a show. The women were poor choices for him. If they were trying match him with someone he would be attracted to, they should have asked him his preference. For example, it became obvious to me he preferred brunettes, yet most of the women were blond. And many of the women were too young and silly for him.

The women were poor choices for him. If they were trying match him with someone he would be attracted to, they should have asked him his preference. For example, it became obvious to me he preferred brunettes, yet most of the women were blond. And many of the women were too young and silly for him.
    I totally agree. Though on paper Sarah was a decent choice to put on the show. Just no chemistry. And that, you cannot predict. If they had more compatible choices for him, it would have been a more interesting show.

+ Reply to Thread