+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Travis and Sarah Still Together?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    So - If no news at all comes out in the coming weeks I'll just assume they were never really a couple (or were one only very briefly). I guess they're gonna have to explain at some point, though.
    There was NO publicity after Charlie and Sarah. No GMA, no VIEW, no US articles. First we heard about them I think was a trip they took to Hawaii. I was really disappointed because I thought there was something between those two and I wanted to hear more. I agree that I think this relationship with Travis and Sarah is nothing compared to Charlie and Sarah but just because there is no media doesn't mean there is no relationship. I think it is more a matter of ABC thinking we don't care and maybe a stipulation of Travis' contract to give him some breathing space post show.

[QUOTE=gardenia36;1804591]
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post

Too funny! By the way, was Tootie-ta what she was saying? For the life of me, I couldn't tell!
    I Googled for the lyrics. I have never heard of this song, and I've never heard my kids being taught it.

repeating the phrase. “Tootie-ta, tootie-ta, tootie-ta-ta,” they sang, adding an action to their music after each verse. “Thumbs up, elbows back, feet apart, knees together, bottoms up, tongue out, eyes shut.”

Hey, come to think of it after looking at the words, maybe Travis and Sarah should practice kissing by these directions!
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat View Post
    There was NO publicity after Charlie and Sarah. No GMA, no VIEW, no US articles. First we heard about them I think was a trip they took to Hawaii. I was really disappointed because I thought there was something between those two and I wanted to hear more. I agree that I think this relationship with Travis and Sarah is nothing compared to Charlie and Sarah but just because there is no media doesn't mean there is no relationship. I think it is more a matter of ABC thinking we don't care and maybe a stipulation of Travis' contract to give him some breathing space post show.
    I didn't watch that season so I can't say but from what I understand it was a special situation since he was dating both girls and they reunited live so we saw them as a couple in real time.

It wouldn't take much for ABC to issue a statement - or for Travis/Sarah to make one. And no one who thinks they are still a couple has been able to explain why they didn't ask Travis ANYTHING about the girl he picked in the Women Tell All special. Did you not find that bizarre? To me it totally indicates they weren't even still together last week.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat View Post
    There was NO publicity after Charlie and Sarah. No GMA, no VIEW, no US articles. First we heard about them I think was a trip they took to Hawaii.
    I posted this on another thread, but...

I think Sarah and Charlie's case is totally different. At the end of taping, we were left hanging that Charlie wouuld actually be dated both girls for a time to get to know them in a different setting -- so he was actually seeing them and being able to be seen out in public. The final rose ceremony was actually live, so us fans could see an unedited, uncut version of a true proposal.

Regardless whether Sarah and Travis are together, viewers should know the truth, and not a month afterwards either. We can handle it, we're used to it!
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

And no one who thinks they are still a couple has been able to explain why they didn't ask Travis ANYTHING about the girl he picked in the Women Tell All special. Did you not find that bizarre? To me it totally indicates they weren't even still together last week.
    BINGO. Wonder if the bachelorettes were aware of it then. Well, at least ABC didnt want to force him to outright lie. IT was taped on Feb 11. I guess they had split before then. Probably even earlier like Jerry and Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but...

I think Sarah and Charlie's case is totally different. At the end of taping, we were left hanging that Charlie wouuld actually be dated both girls for a time to get to know them in a different setting -- so he was actually seeing them and being able to be seen out in public. The final rose ceremony was actually live, so us fans could see an unedited, uncut version of a true proposal.

Regardless whether Sarah and Travis are together, viewers should know the truth, and not a month afterwards either. We can handle it, we're used to it!

Except that was all a stunt. He had chosen Sarah B before the whole pretend "dating in the real world" nonsense. Krisily knew she wasn't the one. Nana knew she wasn't the one. Charlie and Sarah had been dating as much if not more than any couple that was finalized at a rose ceremony. Anyone who watched that excruciating 3 hour crapfest could tell you that Charlie and sarah had been a couple for a while.

There hasn't been that much hype about the Bachelor post FRC for several seasons. I think Byron and Mary were on The View but not even on GMA nor any other major talk show. Really, since Meredith and Ian, they have not really done much post show publicity. And I think most of the Mer and Ian post show publicity was about Matthew's heart ache and not Mer and Ians happiness.

I wish Travis and Sarah the best whether it is together or apart, but I think all this rumor is just that and I am waiting for any official announcement before I believe anything one way or the other.
    Last edited by smartycat; 03-01-2006 at 12:00 AM.

FORT Regular

We have been dooped

Travis said," You''ll have to wait and see how it all turns out"
    It was over before it began. He was scripted to like these actress wannabes and paid a bundle to play the game. Although he put us to sleep alot!
    In the end we should have paid more attention to his boring demeanor. Boring= bored.
    Now we know that reality tv is anything but. There are scripts and there are producers. You really have no choices.
    In real life, he would not pick those final actresswannabes
    We never got to listen to him play his guitar
    Fleiss should stick to Gilligan's Island

In an almost sick way, this no news on the couple fits so very well with the most confusing season ever! It's certainly a source of frustration for the audience, but while the participants sign up to be snarked on during the show, I suppose they can snark on us afterwards, .

After the finale, I felt badly (for different reasons) for all three of the remaining participants. Nothing would make me more satisfied than to find out down the road that all three are happy, regardless of who is with who or where. I doubt we'll ever get much in the way of followups though.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Crystal Allen

Hiatus

I also don't believe anything about them needing to reconnect after a hiatus. When prior relationships didn't work out, ABC made a point of ensuring that the couples could communicate between the end of the taping and the FRC show. Even as far back as Alex and Amanda, they had that date someplace [i think] in the Islands or someplace like that. Trista had spoken of enormous phone bills and how they had to put code names on their caller ID's on their cell phones so nobody would know when they called each other. ABC wants these things to work, so if Travis and Sarah were enough in love that they wanted to spend time together, ABC would have made certain they could. They may have even made more of an effort since they were both from Nashville, and could have said "We want to ensure that no spoilers come out about your being seen together in TN, so please don't either of you go to the gym or risk being seen together, and we'll send you on a nice vacation."

A part of me thinks that Sarah and Travis were not that into each other, other than a friend thing, and Travis saw Sarah as the easy girl to let go at the end. She didn't seem that emotionally invested and openly admitted her style was to take it slowly.

I think he planned to chose Moana, but changed his mind. It may have been the family stuff or it could have been just coming to the realization that he didn't want to spend his life with her.

I think the sister's statement says it all. If they had made it through the months between taping and FRC, she would have said something like "they are so happy to finally be together". ABC gives them a "special" phone to talk on and I read somewhere that they gave them 3 trips and arranged secret meetings in Nashville. I think it didn't go well.

+ Reply to Thread