+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fun with the Bachelor Part 2- Outrageous Rumors

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Geez, Randal, Bachelor Kabul, might even challenge the best of the best FORT sleuths, but never fear, I'm sure we can discover who's robe has a different fold at the neck, than the other finalist! Only problem is, we may have a problem telling the guys from the girls!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    cafegirl, "The Bachelor: Mongolia" has been far more entertaining than "The Bachelor: Paris"! Excellent work!

Now we have to prepare for The Bachelor: Kabul, and my guess is that sleuthing is going to be extra difficult this time, based on this shot from the opening day party:

http://www.suedasien.net/images/news/aug2003/250_afghan_women.jpg

Wow... looks like they have decided to increase the odds of success by bringing in more women(?). But this is where I draw the line. Jen couldn't drive me away, Travis was inconsequential at best, but burkas.... Say no to burkas!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Cafegirl the screencaps from the Mongolia bachelor are very entertaining.........

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Travis was inconsequential at best, but burkas.... Say no to burkas!!
    Even if Lisa Levenson can get a big discount at Wal-Mart?

Especially if Lisa can get a discount!
    Bachelor Kabul will really have to be a show about the parents since I assume that most marriages are arranged. So - it would be like 5 weeks of the Home Visits! with Moana's parents! Oy. Parents would chaperone every date. And do all the talking. This could get interesting. Bachelor Kabul - the most romantic marriage brokers ever!

Even if Lisa Levenson can get a big discount at Wal-Mart?
    I'm already not buying anything from WalMart, burkas would just mean I'll never set foot in that place ever again.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    This could get interesting. Bachelor Kabul - the most romantic marriage brokers ever!

Bachelor: "Is your daughter's dowry truly only three camels?"

Bachelorette's Father: "Ah, young Achmed, but they are very good camels! Amazing camels!"

Bachelor: "If I give Sabra the Final Poppy, can you ensure that she will not shame my family?"

Bachelorette's Father: "That ridiculous incident when she showed an ankle in the marketplace is absolutely past. I can assure you, I brought her to the show for the right reasons. The American, Fleiss, he is lower than the intestines of a swine, but he pays well."

Bachelor: "It is done, then, Hamid. Peace be upon you."

http://www.hanshendriksen.net/pics/pus/pus036p.jpg

Bachelor: "Is your daughter's dowry truly only three camels?"

Bachelorette's Father: "Ah, young Achmed, but they are very good camels! Amazing camels!"

Bachelor: "If I give Sabra the Final Poppy, can you ensure that she will not shame my family?"

Bachelorette's Father: "That ridiculous incident when she showed an ankle in the marketplace is absolutely past. I can assure you, I brought her to the show for the right reasons. The American, Fleiss, he is lower than the intestines of a swine, but he pays well."

Bachelor: "It is done, then, Hamid. Peace be upon you."

Are we sure that all participants have been properly screened for drugs???

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post

Are we sure that all participants have been properly screened for drugs???
    Or better yet, are they screened for MK47s and other weapons of Bachelor destruction??
    You know, any good terrorist's daughter is properly taught to sacrifice all for the cause! What better cause than the Bachelor Kabul?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Or better yet, are they screened for MK47s and other weapons of Bachelor destruction??
    You know, any good terrorist's daughter is properly taught to sacrifice all for the cause! What better cause than the Bachelor Kabul?
    I.Really.Should.Not.Make.The.J oke.I'm.Thinking.Of.Making.... . self restraint, self restraint.... .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast