+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fun with the Bachelor Part 2- Outrageous Rumors

Cafegirl!! That's an amazing scoop, just fabulous! I thought this was all top secret, but nothing can stand in the way of the super duper extra special FORT sleuth!

That said... I see no chemistry between this Liazzat and Tra..., I mean, Sembai. You can see it in his eyes, when's he's skinning that sheep, that his mind is on Mariash the whole time. I see the love shine in his eyes as he looks at Yanni, I mean, Mariash. But are we sure Sembai is in it for the right reasons? Or is he just looking for some goatly publicity?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular
    cafegirl - I am laughing till it hurts, literally. That was nothing short of brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Bravo, cafegirl! Post of the week!

I'm pretty sure Fleiss flipped that second photo to fool us, and the full yogurt cauldron shot was taken before Sembai got whipped by Liazzat's father for smiling at her without permission.

I think you are right about the flip Randal, check out Liazzat's hair, she normally parts it on the other side! Fleiss really underestimates our sleuthing talents.

Cafegirl, you are killing me. That was truly amazing! ridiculously funny! Wow!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    GAAAAWWWWDDD! I can't breathe! Is it the thin air or the goat stench? Nawww...I'm just laughing way too hard

cafegirl You are the best. Thanks for the laugh (even though I had to clean my computer screen after I spit water all over it.).

FORT Fan
    Well, done, Cafegirl, I can hardly wait to see who Sembai chooses!

cafegirl Bravo. We need fantasy date screencaps! I'm ready.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Just for you Pajamasam, I went back to Mongolian Reality TV and found a few more screencaps, including some fantasy date pictures of Bachelor Mongolia..... Now remember, some of these pictures could be reversed or 'slightly' doctored by the editors to fool us, but I know the FORT sleuths can figure out who gets the final rose!

The girls anxiously await Sembai's decision at the Sacred Rose Ceremony

Back at the Girl's Tent, all the shepherdesses couldn't stand, Mariash, because she was always trying to hog all the time with Sembai.... several girls could be heard calling her a "Rabid Dog", "Yak Attack", and that American term "Biotch"

Sembai was having a hard time deciding whether or not to give Sina, the Pageant girl and former Miss Mongolia, a rose after she tried entertaining him by carving teeth out of goat hide she found. She had seen it done on that darn American version of the Bachelor and somewhere lost in translation, she thought that trick had WON a rose for Kristen, her hero!

All the Shepherdesses couldn't believe that Sembai was falling for Susaniaz's lines, because everyone at the tent had heard her say she was just there to try to launch her career on Yak Yak Celebrity TV

But she told Sembai he was "amazing" with his sheep and and it was "ridiculous' how much she was falling in love with him. In fact she said she was a "Smitten Ewe" the moment he danced the sensuous dance of the sacret cymbols!

On one of the fantasy dates, fan favorite, Liazzat and Sembai were off to a romantic getaway at the exclusive Sheep Herders Hilton Resort, as soon as Sembai stole Liazzat away from her overprotective dad, who had threatened him with Sheep shears during the family home visit.

Despite all the girls' warning, Sembai picked Mariash for his third fantasy date and from the looks of it, she must made Sembai forget all about his beloved sheep, because the show photographer caught the happy couple peaking out the window of their 'fantasy suite' at the Mongolian Royal Plaza Resort and Spa.

Here's a preview clip from the final Rose Ceremony. If we can just figure out who's hands these are, we'll know our winner! And it looks like Sembai took the Travis Stork approach and gave her a Ring on a Chain also!! Men, it's just must be universal that they 'can't commit'!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl! I am amazed at how resorceful you are! These precious screencaps must have been hard to get, 'cause I heard the show is still in the editing phase. So who did you have to slee..., er, bribe to get them?

Good job!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

cafegirl, "The Bachelor: Mongolia" has been far more entertaining than "The Bachelor: Paris"! Excellent work!

Now we have to prepare for The Bachelor: Kabul, and my guess is that sleuthing is going to be extra difficult this time, based on this shot from the opening day party:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast