+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Do viewers really want to see another season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette?

FORT Newbie
    I have not seen the last show of Jen's, but wanted a preview.. I am shocked that she can be so callous... what is up with people these days... the guys are better off without her I think.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    I'd like to see The Bachelor in Rome next time. I loooooovvve Rome and Italy. We do need to improve American's world awareness and geography knowledge... yeap this show can actually be very educational
    Or here is another idea: GIs coming from Iraq would be Bachelors and Bachelorettes .... "The Bachelor(ette) from Baghdad"
    You've got your wish!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Nope, I think I'm finally done.

I watched every episode of every season right up until the finale of this most recent series. At 8:30 p.m. on the night of the finale I decided to go to sleep, rather than watch it end. For the first time, I didn't even tape it so I could watch it later. Yeah, I'm finally done caring about this series.
    Oh, you will be back. Yes. Don't go saying these rash things, now.

The show sucks. The only good parts are the outtakes we see at the end. They are the only genuine and interesting footage.

They had a better show with Charlie who insisted on informal dating. I found that more appealing anyway. The stilted candlelight dinners are torture to watch.

So why will I be back? The maniacs, and you know who you are, on this board who have the final 3 pegged by week 4. It is a message board experience that has little to do with TV other than the place to gather clues.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    After Jen's season I vowed not to watch another bachelor/bachelorette. I couldn't believe she would reject both guys on national TV. It was shocking at the time but at least there was some type of closure and we knew the outcome.

Talk about going from one extreme to the other.

This season there is nothing. After all of the time viewers have invested in watching/following the show the producers/ABC can't even give an official announcement. Just a simple statement would do that lets viewers know the status of Travis and Sarah as a couple.

Do we really want to follow another season of the bachelor/bachelorette? What do you all think? Would you watch another season after all of this craziness?
    I think we really still watch cause its more fun to actually be on this board and SNARK...lol...I know that has made it much more enjoyable for me..lol

Yup - the action on this board is more fun than anything that happens on the tv. Much of it I find cringeworthy and so I tape and skim through. I dont think I've ever watched more thatn 10 minutes of any of the tell all shows. And I usually hate the first episode. But I love the sleuthing. Too much fun.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Yup - the action on this board is more fun than anything that happens on the tv. Much of it I find cringeworthy and so I tape and skim through. I dont think I've ever watched more thatn 10 minutes of any of the tell all shows. And I usually hate the first episode. But I love the sleuthing. Too much fun.
    Aren't Tivo's the best thing EVER?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456