+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: The Bachelor 02/27 Finale Recap: A Perfectly Pathetic Non-Proposal In Paris

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1

    Looking for Super Fans of The Bachelor to be on TV...

    Hey Everyone!


    This is not a joke! I'm a field producer on ABC's The Bachelor. We are looking for our greatest fans...I mean, crazy, dedicated, intense fans! We want to know what you love and love to hate about The Bachelor! Do you stop everything on Monday nights and watch with a group of friends or go to a local restaurant/bar where it's all about The Bachelor on big screens? I want to know how you watch and why you are the biggest fan! We may come to your hometown and put you and your friends on TV.

    Please send me a message and tell me your story! We will be shooting these segments between now and April 14th.

    Thanks!

    Kelly

    KELLY LEE
    Field Producer
    ABC's The Bachelor
    BacardiKel@aol.com

  2. #22
    The Mad Artist RandalR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA/Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by BacardiKel View Post
    Hey Everyone!


    This is not a joke! I'm a field producer on ABC's The Bachelor. We are looking for our greatest fans...I mean, crazy, dedicated, intense fans! We want to know what you love and love to hate about The Bachelor! Do you stop everything on Monday nights and watch with a group of friends or go to a local restaurant/bar where it's all about The Bachelor on big screens? I want to know how you watch and why you are the biggest fan! We may come to your hometown and put you and your friends on TV.

    Please send me a message and tell me your story! We will be shooting these segments between now and April 14th.

    Thanks!

    Kelly

    KELLY LEE
    Field Producer
    ABC's The Bachelor
    BacardiKel@aol.com
    Um, Kelly? Rather than soliciting e-mails from a bunch of attention-seekers who will tell you anything they think you want to hear for a chance to be on TV, you and the production staff should read some of the threads here on FORT. There is solid gold advice already posted there on how best to appeal to the show's real fans.

  3. #23
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Um, Kelly? Rather than soliciting e-mails from a bunch of attention-seekers who will tell you anything they think you want to hear for a chance to be on TV, you and the production staff should read some of the threads here on FORT. There is solid gold advice already posted there on how best to appeal to the show's real fans.
    Here, here, Randal! I thought the same thing. I could choose at least 4 threads that we've recently done that gave great insight and solid suggestions. It's interesting that I checked out a forum that a poster referred to yesterday that was dedicated to Moana fans and a similar letter was posted there, but it was from Bachelorfan with a hotmail address, so are the producers soliciting fans in every forum for the Bachelor they can find? Or is this a big joke? I can just imagine there are plenty of fans who would jump at the chance to air their 'love' of The Bachelor on national TV, I however, would not be one of them. Think about it, if this is legit, these are the same people who splice and dice every word that the participants on the show say, so you know they'd have a field day with editing some fans to look even more ridiculous than they actually sound.
    I'd have to say, "Pass!"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  4. #24
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Here, here, Randal! I thought the same thing. I could choose at least 4 threads that we've recently done that gave great insight and solid suggestions. It's interesting that I checked out a forum that a poster referred to yesterday that was dedicated to Moana fans and a similar letter was posted there, but it was from Bachelorfan with a hotmail address, so are the producers soliciting fans in every forum for the Bachelor they can find? Or is this a big joke? I can just imagine there are plenty of fans who would jump at the chance to air their 'love' of The Bachelor on national TV, I however, would not be one of them. Think about it, if this is legit, these are the same people who splice and dice every word that the participants on the show say, so you know they'd have a field day with editing some fans to look even more ridiculous than they actually sound.
    I'd have to say, "Pass!"
    Hee! Well, I think famewhores grow at home. Travis was once a nobody doctor in a Nashvull ER and Sarah TN was a nobody kindergarten teacher and now she's a fameho socialite who goes to ribbon cuttings, or something. There are some nobody fans out there right now who would not mind becoming a mediaslut just to be on TV.
    If it's legit they'll probably find warm bodies who would sell their grandmothers to be on TV but whomever they find will probably not be anyone they should really want. All they'll get are the above mentioned mediasluts.

    So, all you "fans" out there willing to whore yourselves out to "The Bachelor", hurry up and apply people... I'm dying to rip you to shreds during the show!!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  5. #25
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    So, all you "fans" out there willing to whore yourselves out to "The Bachelor", hurry up and apply people... I'm dying to rip you to shreds during the show!!!
    Sounds like another great snarking thread at the FORT! Can't wait !

    Oh! Forgot the sleuthing ! ! ! It wouldn't take very long to match up the caps and the faces to the actual posters and their ID's.

    Just one quick question to the MODS. At the FORT there has always been a long running understanding (rule ?) to "play nice" with the other posters. If someone actually shows up on the TV screen do they then become "fair game" ?

  6. #26
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    What about this weekend's auction

    Travis auctioning himself off for the Kids with Cancer charity he is involved with.

    Anyone going to be in Nashville?

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2

    Does anyone have any Bachelor seasons on tape?

    Hi all,

    I am wondering if anybody has any of the Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons on videotape? I am a huge fan of the show and want to write my thesis on it, but I need to look at whole seasons and none are out on DVD. If anyone has ANY seasons on tape or most of the season on tape please let me know! thanks soo much!

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2

    Does anybody have any Bachelor seasons on DVD

    PS. I will pay for the use of the videotapes!

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3

    If you'll e-mail me

    at WomanOnJupiter@tds.net I can tell you how to get The Bachelor: Paris on DVD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.