+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 02/27 Finale Recap: A Perfectly Pathetic Non-Proposal In Paris

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Way to go rosekid, this recap was so much more enjoyable than the last episode. I became a little masochistic and re-watched the last half of the show last night, you nailed all the hi-lights. I thought it odd too that Sarah said she didnt'recognize her Mom at first. I was thinking, also, how long have you been there?
    I have thoroughly enjoyed yours and the other mods recaps and Diaries. These were definitely the best, in an otherwise not so exciting series!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

This last fact ought to be part of our anti-drug education programs, as I believe it would be a much greater deterrent than 1,000 “just say no’s.”

I can only assume she’s got gallons of hairspray on it….is it safe for her to be that close to the open flames?

Perhaps it’s Dick Cheney looking for a place to hide out while Harry Whittington heals?

Welcome back, roseskid! Fabulous recap of a not-so-fabulous finale!

FORT Newbie
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have this available as my mother inlaw had to go away on vacation and unfortunately her VCR ran out of tape so it did not get taped.

Any help is appreciated.

RGDS & TIA

Curtis M.

Welcome back!
    Sign me up for jury duty if it gets me out of watching another episode of the Bachelor. I would never have guessed that what was happening on my tv screen would have been such fertile ground for your imagination and sense of humour. What dragged along so slowly that I kept looking at my watch wondering why no time had passed since the last time I looked sounds so interesting why you describe it. I am tempted so say that Travis may be the dullest person ever to appear on television, but I know that if I do some television producer will try to prove me wrong by bringing someone even more coma inducing to the small screen. Like you I really didn't care who he chose, but I really could not understand how he could possible pick Sarah.
    I don't know where to start quoting, but I will try this:
    We see a montage of their relationship, and how it’s grown in intensity over the past few weeks they’ve known each other. Just typing that makes me crack up, hee.
    He also informs us he has made up his mind who he’s going to choose at the FRC…just in the nick of time. How about that? Ooooh. Aaaah. <----- feigned thrill of anticipation.
    Just reading that cracked me up.
    Perhaps it’s Dick Cheney looking for a place to hide out while Harry Whittington heals?
    Maybe Travis should go hunting with Dick Cheney so when the inevitable breakup happens Sarah can tell the world that Travis would have proposed if the Vice President hadn't shot him before he had the chance.
    Thanks for making watching the Bachelor (actually reading about the Bachelor) into an enjoyable experience. Now that your recaps are over I am ready for my solo ride and emotional breakdown. Maybe I will look for Moana to see if she is ready for a hug.

Thanks Rosekid! You had me laughing at this episonde which I definitely WAS NOT laughing about before.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Excellent job, Roses. Much, MUCH better than the actual show. Thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Great recap, definitely better than the show.

I loooooved the recap! Thanks, Rose.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    Excellent job, Roses. Much, MUCH better than the actual show. Thanks.

THANKS for the great recap, roses!!! I'm so, so glad that I went to sleep at 8:30 p.m. last Monday night, rather than watch that piece of crap -- Travis -- screw up this year's finale of The Bachelor.

Can this show be any sappier? Throw in a hurt puppy, and I’ll bet even the crew will be sobbing.
    Excellent job, Roses!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast