+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Bitter End" Theory

Crystal Allen

"The Bitter End" Theory

Wasn't there an ABC employee or entertainment reporter that said something along the lines of the viewers having to make sure to watch this thing to "the bitter end."

This is just a theory, but it seems likely that Travis and Sarah are not together. There is no After the Final Rose, there was very very little media about them, nothing on the View, no Enquirer spoiler.

What if he winds up going back to Moana? Even though supposedly he can never speak to her again, what if he went to ABC and said "Look, I screwed up, I went for the one I thought I should, but all I can think of is Moana. She's really the one I want."

Is this at all possible and has anyone else thought about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees View Post
    Wasn't there an ABC employee or entertainment reporter that said something along the lines of the viewers having to make sure to watch this thing to "the bitter end."

This is just a theory, but it seems likely that Travis and Sarah are not together. There is no After the Final Rose, there was very very little media about them, nothing on the View, no Enquirer spoiler.

What if he winds up going back to Moana? Even though supposedly he can never speak to her again, what if he went to ABC and said "Look, I screwed up, I went for the one I thought I should, but all I can think of is Moana. She's really the one I want."

Is this at all possible and has anyone else thought about this?
    Lisa Levinson (one of the producers) made the comment about the bitter end.

I'm not sure where the part about never being able to speak to Moana again came from, I've never heard that (and it seems impossible to enforce not to mention illegal).

However, if I were Moana, I don't know that Travis would be on the top of my list of folks I'd like to chat with just now.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I have totally thought of it. Remember how Alex was calling Trista after he picked what'sherface, the fluffy one?

My guess though would be that he doesn't call Moana - I see Playboy bunnies and extreme sports girls in his future a la Aaron. That guy is going to be getting some pretty major tail all across the nation if he wants it (which I am sure he does).

Although if he does call Moana, I hope she lets him have it.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    I have totally thought of it. Remember how Alex was calling Trista after he picked what'sherface, the fluffy one?

Although if he does call Moana, I hope she lets him have it.
    Well...Trista was VERY high on herself...whereas Moana really isn't. (Her tough-girl exterior was really a mask for her insecurity, as evidenced by the crying and the final comment "guys like that don't marry girls like me".) Clearly, (and sadly), it appears Moana is not as secure in her own self worth as she should be for a woman of 26.

I know it sucks to be rejected, but if she really was in love with him as she said she was, she probably should give him a second chance if he calls. With Trista, you just knew she was never in love with him...and she was just more pissed off at Alex choosing Amanada (the fluffy one) over her hot self on national TV.

Crystal Allen

Playboy bunnies and other tales

I don't know...Travis doesn't seem like an Alex Michel or Blob type who'd be all into that stuff. He didn't want to do the show, so he's no famewhore. Even if he's in talks with ABC, that may be more from the standpoint of taking an opportunity that presented itself, rather than doing the show with the hope of something like that happening the way Trista did or the way Sean Kenniff from Survivor did. He seems more into camping and talking philosophy by most accounts.

If Moana is his soulmate, why can't he call her and beg forgiveness, say he made a huge mistake and please please get together with him. She clearly felt something for him, and she hardly seems the type to turn her feelings on and off too quickly. Alex did have that phone call to Trista after he chose Amanda, but I thought I saw someplace that they couldn't contact the losers again.

I don't know...Travis doesn't seem like an Alex Michel or Blob type who'd be all into that stuff. He didn't want to do the show, so he's no famewhore. Even if he's in talks with ABC, that may be more from the standpoint of taking an opportunity that presented itself, rather than doing the show with the hope of something like that happening the way Trista did or the way Sean Kenniff from Survivor did. He seems more into camping and talking philosophy by most accounts.

If Moana is his soulmate, why can't he call her and beg forgiveness, say he made a huge mistake and please please get together with him. She clearly felt something for him, and she hardly seems the type to turn her feelings on and off too quickly. Alex did have that phone call to Trista after he chose Amanda, but I thought I saw someplace that they couldn't contact the losers again.
    If Moana was his soulmate he would have chosen her.

FORT Newbie
    If Moana is his soulmate, why can't he call her and beg forgiveness, say he made a huge mistake and please please get together with him.
    He probably could...but he wouldn't do that. First, he is obviously from a tight family, and they just did not gel with Moana--no thanks to her odd silences, refusal to answer questions, interrupting of his dad, and finally responding with phrases that would unsettle any partent about their son "he rocked my world" (ladies, seriously, don't say that to the future mother-in-law...she doesn't want to know!) or "I looked at him and saw my own soul shining back at me" (you could almost see dad rolling his eyes and thinking 'what a load of crap! What does that even mean?" Even if it sounds beautiful and meaningful to some, to Travis' dad it was obvious that he thought it was a bunch of hooey!

Second, I think he has enough respect for the fact that Moana is an emotional woman NOT to put her through another "maybe this could work" experiment. IF she fell for him, she fell hard and fast! And, unless Travis KNOWS that she is THE ONE for him and KNOWS he will see it through to marriage, why would he sign up to break her heart again?

But they ALWAYS say that. "Oh...I didn't really WANT to do the show...they talked me into it." Bob said the same thing. I am skeptical of such claims. Wild horses or one meeellion dollars couldn't make me do the Bachelor after seeing what they do to people on that show. I think to agree to it at this point, you have to be a little deranged to begin with.

I would love to think you are right, Six Degrees, but I think if Travis REALLY wanted a soulmate he would have taken a shot with Moana, but the bottom line is, he didn't. He picked the girl who was easiest to dump right after the show. This makes me think he was in the show for other reasons.

FORT Regular
    I would almost bet that Travis and Sarah are still dating. People love to speculate because they are not all over the place. Travis is finishing his residency and probably lost time due to the show. Only time will tell if they are still together and if they can make it. Some of Sarah's friends say they believe they are still together. Sarah apparently got roses on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by PDilly View Post
    I would almost bet that Travis and Sarah are still dating. People love to speculate because they are not all over the place. Travis is finishing his residency and probably lost time due to the show. Only time will tell if they are still together and if they can make it. Some of Sarah's friends say they believe they are still together. Sarah apparently got roses on Monday.
    How hard is it to say "Yes, we're still together?" Or schedule one lousy appearance or follow up show?

I am not buyin' it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast