+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Bitter End" Theory

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Yeah. It is likely that ABC just wants to stubbornly maintain that all's well for a bit, because, you know if they say it enough we might even believe it.
    I know. But what cracks me up is that they can't even give us their usual snow job of a joint appearance and a statement that the couple is "in love." This is what makes me think something totally big is up (e.g., Travis is already with someone else...there was a big bust-up...etc) and of course it makes me even more curious for the news leaks.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    I know. But what cracks me up is that they can't even give us their usual snow job of a joint appearance and a statement that the couple is "in love." This is what makes me think something totally big is up (e.g., Travis is already with someone else...there was a big bust-up...etc) and of course it makes me even more curious for the news leaks.

I'm with you on this one. Something hasn't felt right since we started with the fantasy dates for me.

What is the contract?? Can he get in touch with any other female from the show & what are the time restraints before that can happen. It cannot be a lifetime. LOL

Interesting things happening since Monday??

Can someone pass me a mint? I have a bitter taste in my mouth.

I could have never imagined (in my wildest dreams) that the FRC would be so BLAHHHH. Yes, I was on the Sarah train and wanted to see a real love story. ughh...no love story, not even a real story IMHO

I'm disgusted by the entire show...I don't know if I can bring myself to take the bachelor medicine again if Fleiss offered it on a silver tray. It is way too bitter for my taste.

Oh I'll have some maple syrup handy to sweeten it for you and anyone else. You cannot escape the power of the dark side.

I believe ...
    that for what ever reason Travis chose SarahS because she was the one he wanted and he will never look back

that Moana found something very special in Travis and he in her

that Travis was smitten not only with Susan's looks but the girl herself, but there just wasn't enough there.

that Travis was fascinated by SarahB until getting drunk was more important than spending time with him

that while Jehan telling him she was divorced played a part in her going home, it was not THE reason for her going home

that Kristin will be one of the people Travis remembers most fondly

that Travis went on this show as an adventure, talked into it by his sister and Fleiss, who sweetened the pot with $$ and a promise to not wreck his career with bad editing

that a-tootie-ta-ta was cute the first time, but the second was a setup

that in many instances people were portrayed badly or stupidly because Fleiss was not getting what he hoped from T, and they couldn't do it to him (contractually)

that by the end of the Fantasy dates, Travis just wanted to go home - to his job, his dog, and his coffee - alone

that Fleiss was so caught up with the handsome Dr. they never considered the shy, dorky, serious, methodical man might not show well

that Travis and Sarah are still together and trying to see if they really are "perfect" for each other - after his job and his dog and his coffee, perhaps

that for all the complaints about boring people and typical Fleiss and bad editing, etc. etc. posters were more invested in this show than any since Mer/Ian and had irrationally strong personal feelings about someone they saw on TV less than an hour a week. I remember no other BORING series that women from the first weeks will be remembered.

that anyone who believes they saw the REAL story or walked from beginning to end in Travis shoes, is delusional

So that is the "bitter end" for me - I am ready to let all these people lead their own REAL lives and wish them ALL well.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I believe ...

So that is the "bitter end" for me - I am ready to let all these people lead their own REAL lives and wish them ALL well.
    Thanks Jelle - well said
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Great post Jelle!!!! I am all for that. SB & Susan were his favourites from the first night & after that he had to shift another gear.

I do like your thoughts indeed!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees View Post
    I don't know....

If Moana is his soulmate, why can't he call her and beg forgiveness, say he made a huge mistake and please please get together with him. She clearly felt something for him, and she hardly seems the type to turn her feelings on and off too quickly. Alex did have that phone call to Trista after he chose Amanda, but I thought I saw someplace that they couldn't contact the losers again.

Is it possible you're mixing this up with that other show For Love or Money (or some such title). In that show they emphasized that theyw ere never to contact the other person again.

Great post Jelle

Good post Jelle.

I think there is a time-limit of no contact for one year, but don't take me to court on that!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread