+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis ex/new girlfriend

Travis ex/new girlfriend

Somewhere on one of these threads someone posted a picture of Travis and his ex-girlfriend. She looked a lot like Sarah Canada. Does anyone remember that?

Remember yes....but never did I see where it was stated that this girl was a girlfriend.

Well ... not saying there is any truth to the blog entry, but the 5 year ex-girlfriend that was in the blog is that girl. I wanted to see what else we could find out about her. And to see if she is the same ex that was on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball0809 View Post
    Well ... not saying there is any truth to the blog entry, but the 5 year ex-girlfriend that was in the blog is that girl. I wanted to see what else we could find out about her. And to see if she is the same ex that was on the show.
    How do you know that the ex girlfriend is this girl? This picture was taken from a group of 5 or 6 pictures of long-haired Travis that were circulating the internet. In none of those pictures was there any reference to the people contained within, nor was there a picture of any girlfriend in any of the blogs. For some reason, everyone here has made the assumption that this was his ex girlfriend because of her similarity to SarahB and it makes for a good conspiracy theory.

And what ex was on the show? Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Now are you possibly referring to the article from a few weeks ago where there was a picture of a girl that had gone out with Travis once last March/April timeframe? That girl was young and blonde and looked nothing like the girl in the photo that you're referring to, nor did she look like SarahB.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    How do you know that the ex girlfriend is this girl? This picture was taken from a group of 5 or 6 pictures of long-haired Travis that were circulating the internet. In none of those pictures was there any reference to the people contained within, nor was there a picture of any girlfriend in any of the blogs. For some reason, everyone here has made the assumption that this was his ex girlfriend because of her similarity to SarahB and it makes for a good conspiracy theory.

And what ex was on the show? Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Now are you possibly referring to the article from a few weeks ago where there was a picture of a girl that had gone out with Travis once last March/April timeframe? That girl was young and blonde and looked nothing like the girl in the photo that you're referring to, nor did she look like SarahB.

I don't know if that is the 5 year ex girlfriend. That is what I wanted to know about. I could not find it in the thread. I thought I remembered something in there about that picture being is longtime ex gf. There was no assuming ... simply asking a question.

Early on in the show, travis ex gf was on there talking about him. (or it could have been a tv interview) She was not a contestant, but was just talking about him. She was really pretty and blonde, which is what I remembered from the picture I saw on another thread. I was just wondering if they were the same person. It maybe not be the same person. I was just wondering.
    [mod edit]
    Last edited by baseball0809; 03-01-2006 at 02:52 PM. Reason: removed personal comment; please read our FAQ

re: the picture of long-haired Travis with the Sarah B lookalike

Here's the basic story I read about that photo. It's a girl he spent time with out at a bar last summer. This pic was taken with his camera & then he emailed it (along with a few others) to the girl. I'd link to the site but I'm never sure what's linkable and what isn't. Maybe the story I saw about this is total crap, but it says the picture was sent into the blog by the girl in the pic and she also includes the email she received from Travis (supposedly). Like I said, very possibly total rubbish, but for whatever reason, I just don't get the sense that girl is "the ex."
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball0809 View Post
    I don't know if that is the 5 year ex girlfriend. That is what I wanted to know about. I could not find it in the thread. I thought I remembered something in there about that picture being is longtime ex gf. There was no assuming ... simply asking a question.

Early on in the show, travis ex gf was on there talking about him. (or it could have been a tv interview) She was not a contestant, but was just talking about him. She was really pretty and blonde, which is what I remembered from the picture I saw on another thread. I was just wondering if they were the same person. It maybe not be the same person. I was just wondering.
    [mod edit]

I think this woman mentioned that she had only dated Travis casually and briefly, and maybe in the past year. My impression is that she was somebody that he met or got fixed up with following his break-up with the long-term gf, whom he seems to have begun dating in medical school.

Perfect. Thanks for answering my questions. Makes much more sense now that these are different people. Sorry for the confusion ... just looking for clarity (aren't we all though!)

djl
    FORT Newbie
    The link you were speaking about I posted on another segment of this board. I just checked it and the old picture is gone. I wonder why.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria View Post
    re: the picture of long-haired Travis with the Sarah B lookalike

Here's the basic story I read about that photo. It's a girl he spent time with out at a bar last summer. This pic was taken with his camera & then he emailed it (along with a few others) to the girl. I'd link to the site but I'm never sure what's linkable and what isn't. Maybe the story I saw about this is total crap, but it says the picture was sent into the blog by the girl in the pic and she also includes the email she received from Travis (supposedly). Like I said, very possibly total rubbish, but for whatever reason, I just don't get the sense that girl is "the ex."
    Victoria, that's exactly what I remember. The actual email is posted somewhere on FORT, and I've tried looking for it without success.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast