+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 136 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/27 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Finale Discussion - Atlantic Time Only **Spoilers**

Further to our earlier announcement, we're having two show threads tonight as the show is on an hour earlier in Atlantic Canada.

If you are watching on an Atlantic feed please use this thread only to discuss the show.

Please do not post any information from this thread in the show discussion thread that will be set up for Eastern time zone watchers.
    That thread needs to remain free of spoilers.
    Please don't ruin the show for others.

We hope you all enjoy the show and thank you in advance for your co-operation in ensuring that the eastern time zone thread remains spoiler free.

2/27 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Further to our earlier announcement, we're having two show threads tonight as the show is on an hour earlier in Atlantic Canada.

If you are watching on an Atlantic feed please use THE OTHER thread only to discuss the show.

Please do not post any information from THE OTHER thread in THIS show discussion set up for Eastern time zone watchers.

We hope you all enjoy the show and thank you in advance for your co-operation in ensuring that this thread remains spoiler free.

All other threads have been locked in order to keep the outcome spoiler free.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I've cooked a gourmet meal in honor of Moana--boeuf bourguignon--and opened a bottle of cabernet sauvignon. No Micky D around my house tonight. Anyone want to join me?

Can't wait to see the show. Hmmm...looks like 37 or so minutes to go but there's The Apprentice Premiere too.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I've cooked a gourmet meal in honor of Moana--boeuf bourgignon--and opened a bottle of cabernet sauvignon. No Micky D around my house tonight. Anyone want to join me?
    Yum, I'm in.

I've cooked a gourmet meal in honor of Moana--boeuf bourgignon--and opened a bottle of cabernet sauvignon. No Micky D around my house tonight. Anyone want to join me?
    You really did that?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    You really did that?
    Yep. If you're vegetarian, the sauce is still good.

DVR'ing 24 and the Apprentice downstairs ... going upstairs to watch the Bachelor ....

You know, I think Fleiss thought he'd really give the FORT'ers a run for our money this year .... should prove to be an interesting night ...

Its almost as if you read my mind, I don't eat red meat but I am not a vegetarian either. I eat chicken and fish. But I would love to try your sauce.

I'm not a vegetarian, so pass the beef and the wine.

+ Reply to Thread