+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051

Thread: 2/20 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

Very interesting post, Diane R , and I agree 100%!!

I came to a similar conclusion today that the only reason reason the Moana montage was shown in attempt to retore her reputation was at the request of Travis. He obviously has figured out a way to stand up to Fleiss. Thank goodness someone finally has.

I'm still bitter about his portrayal of Ian, although his shining showing at the ATFR put an end to that. However, that same ATFR served up Meredith on a Texas-sized platter.

I also have no doubt that if Moana is not the final one she and her fans will handle it with class. Sure, she'll be terribly wronged and publically humiliated, since she obviously truly fell in love with Travis But she'll be over it by now and so should her fans. I'll just consider it as Travis' loss and move on.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane R View Post
    Moana's 'friend' Mochelatte mentioned in one of her posts that Travis was 'not a happy camper' about how Moana had been portrayed after the home visits. We don't know if that is true, but assume that it was.
    The only way that could have happened is if 1) Travis chose Moana and they were able talk to each other during the season (Usually there isn't any contact w/ the one not chosen.) & 2)Moana told "friend' the results - which violates her contract.

FORT Regular
    Actually, "Mochalatte" claimed that Moana was friendly with TPTB staffers, and had gotten that information from them.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post
    I came to a similar conclusion today that the only reason reason the Moana montage was shown in attempt to retore her reputation was at the request of Travis. He obviously has figured out a way to stand up to Fleiss. Thank goodness someone finally has.
    That's funny. There's no *obviously* about it as it's a silly assumption. Paid reality show contestant stands up to said reality show director? Umm.... sure.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

My take on his interaction with Sarah B. was that he might have been backstage to hear her tell the story about standing next to Allie G. at the first rose ceremony. I think Travis was very unimpressed with the women who had been vocally attacking other bachelorettes (for example, when he told Susan, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that".) He may not have appreciated Sarah B. jumping on the bandwagon, and his opinion of her took another hit. Of course, there was a lot that we didn't see. Maybe they had a warm exchange that was never aired. .

If this is true He equally was not likely impressed with Moana and Sarah S comments about Sarah B and how imature she was and how disgusting that she still lived at home. He did not need to come to her defense because she was not having a meltdown and crying about how the girls were picking on her for the stupidest things. She took it with grace and dignity and said " you entitled to your opinion" and was above all that. After seeing Jennifer, and Jehan in action maybe now have gottena a taste of what Sarah B ment when she said the drama in the house was getting to her the last night before going home.

I think he said what he said because as we have known for some time he is not into gossip or drama refusing to take what someone said about the others . Saying using his own observations and so was not going to get sucked into saying ANYTHING bad about any of the girls. The cut off of talk about Allie G. was probably out of prefessional curtesy as well.

I sensed some 'steel' in Travis on the WTA that I had not seen in the show. I am thinking that he appeared on the WTA to undo damage to the reputation of the women who had gotten bad edits. You plainly saw many of the women mouthing, 'Thank you' to him after he spoke about them. What a wonderful and kind gift her gave them; he restored their dignity and reputation single-handedly.

Well stated Diane. You could see the relief in their eyes. I found him to be a bit boring as the Bachelor, but he sure handled himself with class at the WTA.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I actually kind of like Susan and don't think she's all that bad, but... the woman deserves a TON of crap if she actually took her ex-fiance's picture with her to Paris and it sounded as if she had actually hung it up while there. The girls mentioned that part of their problem was the fact that she was there telling them that there might be a chance for her to get back with Nick, but then there she was shortly afterwards declaring her love for Travis.

What Susan said to her dad on the home visit also had this ring to it, I thought. She seemed to say that it was very unfortunate that the relationship had ended and that the ending was something she never wanted.

If you're still feeling that way, and it's still only a matter of months since the breakup, then you're still very attached to the previous person, aren't you?

So if you then immediately announce you're madly in love with someone else, you are likely to be lying, although you may be lying to yourself as much as to others ...

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    So if you then immediately announce you're madly in love with someone else, you are likely to be lying, although you may be lying to yourself as much as to others ...
    Exactly, if not more so.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Exactly, if not more so.
    This is only an assumption on my part of course but I am beginning to think that Susan needs to be loved. I am not sure it is all about romantic love but more of being accepted for who she is in her own family. She may just subconsciously be willing to accept what ever love she can find & rejection is very devastating for her either way. Until she finds an inner peace with herself she will not be happy but may think she is for the time being.

I do wish her well though.

+ Reply to Thread