+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: No After the Final Rose gossip?

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    They could come out on Saturday and announce a June wedding date, and I would be looking for Fleiss among the crowd with stun gun, waiting to zap Travis if he said one wrong thing.

Though that ending was phony enough to raise FORTers' suspicions, it remained just plausible enough that 95% of the viewing audience think they saw a happy ending, tuned out satisfied with the season, and won't fail to watch again in the fall. The only thing that might discourage an ABC renewal is immediate breakup news, so I don't think there will be any official announcement for a while.

If they came out this weekend and announced a wedding date, I wouldn't believe it. if they came out and said 'Hey, we tried and it didn't work' I would believe it. These theories about how he is just pining away for Moana or Susan or even Jehan are just silly. If he had truly fallen head over heels in love with anyone one the show, he would have picked her

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter View Post
    The board has now become more entertaining than the show ever was. All of a sudden Susan has gone from opportunistic reality tv famewhore to sympathetic victim, the Sarah train has derailed, and Moana is misunderstood. Fantastic! Perhaps this Fleiss fellow is better than I thought.
    Hee! I've been reading that and going "Whaaaa?". Susan could have made a very nice trophy for Travis, but I think he would have drawn the short end of the stick in that relationship. She would have dropped him like a hot potato the minute he would have started to bore her... which would have been like 2 days after the finale . She probably liked him, just not more than she liked Hollywood.

The Sarah train has skidded off the tracks and plunged into a yawning abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. Nobody is even going to send out a search party. And Moana was always misunderstood, .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

joa
    Quote Originally Posted by skylighter View Post
    The board has now become more entertaining than the show ever was. All of a sudden Susan has gone from opportunistic reality tv famewhore to sympathetic victim, the Sarah train has derailed, and Moana is misunderstood. Fantastic! Perhaps this Fleiss fellow is better than I thought.
    Ha ha! -- Completely agree.
    Last edited by joa; 03-02-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I took a peek at alphabet board, posters are signing a petition to ABC to air ATFR.

As for this board, I think everyone (including myself) is just waiting for an official statement/announcement. Then I think some of these threads will die down.
    Totally agree.

I'm more annoyed with the producers of the show than anything else. I think a "story" that is compelling deserves a real ending. Once I get that, I'll be less cranky.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    Totally agree.

I'm more annoyed with the producers of the show than anything else. I think a "story" that is compelling deserves a real ending. Once I get that, I'll be less cranky.
    Me too...only you stated it in a much nicer way than I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    The Sarah train has skidded off the tracks and plunged into a yawning abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. Nobody is even going to send out a search party.
    If I weren't busy with my video project, I'd make a picture of that! This one will have to do:

You change avatars every day now, don't you? I haven't listened to that album in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    If I weren't busy with my video project, I'd make a picture of that! This one will have to do:

You change avatars every day now, don't you? I haven't listened to that album in quite a while.

I put the sheep to rest... given that the show is now over.

*I'm avatar happy now. This is in honor of their new one coming out May 2nd.*
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    People are making themselves believe what they want to believe. It's taking over their lives, cause obviously there is something missing in their own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789