+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No After the Final Rose gossip?

tmh
    FORT Newbie
    Look, I'm not posting anything as "fact"! If you bothered to read the thread, there were several people asking for the link to the rumors! I simply posted them. I didnt make any observations about the content. Take it as you want it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    OK, have people actually read the text of this? Literally, a complicated list of friend of a girfriend of a friend of his sister, maybe?

Are people taking this blog as actual 'proof'? If this version of their status were true, would it be a record for the show? Hey, maybe next season they can pick a 'winner' and then immediately break up all in one segment!
    I'm not going to believe a blog at this point, I'd like more proof. I'm really hoping its not true but if it is I'd like a more reliable source........

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl View Post
    I'm not going to believe a blog at this point, I'd like more proof. I'm really hoping its not true but if it is I'd like a more reliable source........

I am with you. People love spreading stuff around. If you think about it they have done it almost with every one of the bachelor/ette shows.
    Some have been true and some not.

The only way Travis and Sarah are going to stop it is to do what Byron and Mary have done.....lay low.

Quote Originally Posted by PDilly View Post
    The only way Travis and Sarah are going to stop it is to do what Byron and Mary have done.....lay low.
    I would have thought the surest way to stop these unsubstantiated rumours would be to come out on national tv looking supremely happy and together, claim they are dating, happy and taking their time, gush for awhile about how strange it was to have fate step in and have them meet half a world away when they live half a block away, how they are so thankful for having gone on the show, blah, blah, blah.

If they don't want to travel I'm sure ABC would have arranged a remote set up for a mini ATFR. Viewers want that, they want to know how things are going. ABC not airing any kind of an update is strange, to say the least. With Charlie they didn't have ATFR but it was different, was it not, because the entire FRC was live so we knew that as of the airing of the FRC they were together and happy. All we know here is the show ended last fall, they were together then, but no word now of the happy couple except for a quote by T's sister saying they are taking it slow and 'time will tell'

Honestly, that leads me to think they are not serious. They may still be dating, but I do not for a minute believe they are any more 'together' now than they were when the show ended.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I would have thought the surest way to stop these unsubstantiated rumours would be to come out on national tv looking supremely happy and together, claim they are dating, happy and taking their time, gush for awhile about how strange it was to have fate step in and have them meet half a world away when they live half a block away, how they are so thankful for having gone on the show, blah, blah, blah.

If they don't want to travel I'm sure ABC would have arranged a remote set up for a mini ATFR. Viewers want that, they want to know how things are going. ABC not airing any kind of an update is strange, to say the least. With Charlie they didn't have ATFR but it was different, was it not, because the entire FRC was live so we knew that as of the airing of the FRC they were together and happy. All we know here is the show ended last fall, they were together then, but no word now of the happy couple except for a quote by T's sister saying they are taking it slow and 'time will tell'

Honestly, that leads me to think they are not serious. They may still be dating, but I do not for a minute believe they are any more 'together' now than they were when the show ended.
    I agree...and I suspect that this caught ABC of guard and they had little time to prepare the damgae control press release. Also makes sense that there was NO mention on any of the ABC am talk shows..professional curtesy for the awkward moment maybe.?? They will have to issue something soon to counter balance all the rumors....IMO

I'm going to think the worst until they prove that they are together.....

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR
    Nice avatar, BTW!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PDilly
    Actually, Mary and Byron appeared on the View within a week of their finale. Of course the women wanted him to come back with Mary.

As for Charlie and SarahB, they didn't appear on camera, but there were reported sightings and photos and articles. You just had to look around.

Perhaps, ABC got the message that some viewers found Travis and Sarah to be *boring* so they didn't bother?? Besides, even if they did a morning show or whatever, people would just insist that they were doing the obligatory press and they were still faking it? So what would be the point?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilly View Post
    I am with you. People love spreading stuff around. If you think about it they have done it almost with every one of the bachelor/ette shows.
    Some have been true and some not.

BUT. If that's what they were going to do, they woulda issued a statement saying the couple was together and happy and to please respect their privacy. Or they woulda gone on the View or done an AFR or ONE appearance together to assure us they were in fact a couple (like Byron and Mary did).

Or at the very *least* I am sure they would have been sure to ASK travis last week, in the Girls Tell All Show, whether he was happy with his chosen girl. He would have said something typical and Bachelorish like "Yes, we are so happy/in love/thrilled, but we are really waiting for the show to be over so we can start our new life together and enjoy our privacy."

See how easy?

Definitely a reason we didn't see that.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Whew - not enough valium in Nashville for the SArah Train members tonight.Sorry guys. Well, I knew she would win, and I knew there wasnt much chemistry but I never, ever thought that Blob and Estella would have "lasted longer" than them. Go figure. I hope they will each find their seperate happiness. And I hope Moana will be OK soon. *rushes off to read myspaces of b'ettes to see if they are snarking on the news*.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Besides, even if they did a morning show or whatever, people would just insist that they were doing the obligatory press and they were still faking it? So what would be the point?
    I think that is so true. It would not really matter if they did press or not - people that are going to question the relationship would just pick apart their appearances. One constant I have seen from past Bachelor shows are people who are convinced they are broken up already (and this has been true in the past...but certainly not every time). I have no idea if they are together (though I do NOT believe stuff from blogs), but I do think that Travis is sick of all of the publicity. He really may care less about putting rumors to rest (and ABC may think that rumors will generate more buzz than "dating couple" does). They could be broken up (but friends who talk every day...and she is dating a football player and he an ex-gf...or does he just want the ex...I am so confused, lol ). Seriously, anything could be true and I think there are very few people who can say without a doubt that they know the truth - and I very much doubt that those people are going to post (and who would believe them if they did).

I did love the friend of a friend of a friend thing...reminded me of the gossip game we played as children.

FORT Fogey
    I must have missed the rules or something. I thought the bachelor and his pick couldn't even see each other until the final rose ceremony aired. I must be mistaken?

+ Reply to Thread