+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No After the Final Rose gossip?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Well the media in Nashville is crazed about them. (print media that is.)
    They're a big news back on the farm, yup.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Dunno, I just don't see the media being interested AT ALL. I think the franchise has jumped the shark and there's no getting it back.
    There is nothing for the national media to be interested in. Travis already did his show circuit to promote the series. He had nothing to share then because there was nothing to share. He certainly did not project himself as a man in love. Because he isn't. He said he was happy with the way things turned out. Because he is.

He's Single. He hasn't been seeing Sarah except the one-time highly reported workout at the gym, and now according to his sister, they are going to start at square one.

He's got the Perfect Girl on the proverbial string with a non-promise ring.

But, hey, at least Mom & Dad are happy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    He said he was happy with the way things turned out. Because he is. He's Single.
    He's a virtual rock star, now - at least for the next few months. What happens when he goes into a high-end club or restaurant and gets announced by the DJ as "The Bachelor, Dr. Travis Stork?"

Think he'll have any problem finding company?

FORT Regular
    How could this guy still be single? Ha!

Big boy, just once, grow up realize it's not some missing puzzle piece; it's not even a game. And, Mr. Adventure, you got to jump to get there.

Bye everyone. Thanks for the fun, especially to all those who hoped. It became a lonely ledge.

The future of the show is TBA, according to the futon critic.
    If you check this out, you'll see what I mean.
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/showatch.cgi?genre=all&network=all&status=2&studio=all&title=

It says on hiatus or fate to be determined:
    Bachelor, The (ABC)
    Bachelorette, The (ABC)
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

"Travis and Sarah are now rumored to be no longer romantically linked.

Of course this isn't true because even during the show Sarah and Travis were not "romantically linked". Maybe Travis actually watched the show and saw how awful all of the sorority sisters were. That had to be the lamest, boring rose ceremony I've ever seen. Moana was the only one that made it interesting. I still believe Travis was just too scared to do something out of the ordinary and try to make it work with Moana.

Thank goodness I did not lose sleep over this one or spend more time than needed sleuthing. I'm learning!

As far as not having an ATFR, it's a dead giveaway that they are broken up because all fans would have tuned in to hear all sides of the story.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

tmh
    FORT Newbie

Proof (?) of Break Up?

Read down to the 2:09pm post

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...4518423125825:

Read this original post and also the 8:28 post. Also has a link to a local news story in another post:

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/...-be-judge.html

Did u ever noticed how he had to always tell sarah to hush.

Quote Originally Posted by tmh View Post
    Read down to the 2:09pm post

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...4518423125825:

Read this original post and also the 8:28 post. Also has a link to a local news story in another post:

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/...-be-judge.html
    OK, have people actually read the text of this? Literally, a complicated list of friend of a girfriend of a friend of his sister, maybe?

Are people taking this blog as actual 'proof'? If this version of their status were true, would it be a record for the show? Hey, maybe next season they can pick a 'winner' and then immediately break up all in one segment!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    OK, have people actually read the text of this? Literally, a complicated list of friend of a girfriend of a friend of his sister, maybe?

Are people taking this blog as actual 'proof'? If this version of their status were true, would it be a record for the show? Hey, maybe next season they can pick a 'winner' and then immediately break up all in one segment!
    LOL, some are posting it as fact. I feel like I've fallen into the alphabet board and can't get out.

+ Reply to Thread