+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No After the Final Rose gossip?

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees View Post
    If I recall correctly, after every FRC there has been some media about it. MSN Entertainment will saying something like "Bachelor choose Nashville Kindergarten Teacher" or CNN Entertainment will say "TN Teacher gets Final Rose." There has been more press about Drew Lachey winning DWTS then about Travis and Sarah.
    That's because Drew Lachey has more charisma in his little toe than either Travis or Sarah have in their entire body. (BTW, who is Drew Lachey?)

But seriously, Travis and Sarah are quite the rage in their own home state. I would lay bets that their Tennessee website (see link in my prior post of 2:03 p.m.) will keep tabs on them if anyone is really interested

DWTS is still on an upward trend and is very hot right night. Those days are long over the The Bachelor/ette.

FORT Regular

after the FRC gossip

The gossip is... it's over, kaput Travis got his paycheck and
    will now" string" another woman along.
    All the way to Paris to meet a friend who runs by your house everyday?
    We are so not amused
    I beg of you Mr. Fleiss... please do something different for a change. No Susan or ana as bachelorettes.
    Icannot stand looking at them one more day.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    We are so not amused
    I beg of you Mr. Fleiss... please do something different for a change. No Susan or ana as bachelorettes.
    Lolli! How big was the paycheck? I mean how much dough did it take to convince this jerk to appear on the show?

You probably don't know, so I'll just guesstimate somewhere around $50K or so. Jen got $60K, I don't see how they'd pay Mr.Nobody here more than they paid her.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    (BTW, who is Drew Lachey?)
    Drew is a singer who belonged to a pop group called 98 Degrees along with 3 other members. His brother is Nick Lachey who recently got divorced from Jessica Simpson.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    We are so not amused
    That would have to be my guess as well. I didn't watch the Charlie season so I don't know what happened there but I do remember they did at LEAST do a few articles or make the morning show rounds because I did end up seeing them together the next day so I knew who won, even though I didn't watch the show.

I am SURE based on the history of the show that they would be pimping this couple if they had anything to pimp.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Drew is a singer who belonged to a pop group called 98 Degrees along with 3 other members. His brother is Nick Lachey who recently got divorced from Jessica Simpson.
    Thanks! I know... I was just being facetious.... meaning that I am not surprised that a dance show of has-been B-celebrities get more air-time than Mr. Travis-ty.

I must say, This farce of a Bachelor season was only enjoyable due to these forums. Thanks everyone for the good laughs!!

I am SURE based on the history of the show that they would be pimping this couple if they had anything to pimp.
    THis is one reason that the rumor sounds true. I didnt expect Travis to fly to NY to do shows given his schedule, but there could easily have been remotes set up to show the happy couple.

Dunno, I just don't see the media being interested AT ALL. I think the franchise has jumped the shark and there's no getting it back.

Well the media in Nashville is crazed about them. (print media that is.)

+ Reply to Thread