+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No After the Final Rose gossip?

And was there anylocal tv coverage of them last night? No short cuddle photo op from 10:14 - 10:15 pm? What the heck?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I didn't watch TV this morning, but I'm guessing there was no mention of T & ss on GMA this AM?
    What about Regis and Kelly... did they at least mention the show?
    The ratings appeal has definitely gone away for this show, because yesterday, every celebrity gossip show was all about Dancing with the Stars and no mention of the finale of the Bachelor.
    I agree, with those who said, we'll have to get our reports from the local Tennessean and the Jackon papers online.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

There was nothing on Good Morning America either. I completely agree with everyone that Moana does not need to appear on AFR show, but I think it would be nice to see how Travis and Sarah have developed as a couple up to this point.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Kelly didn't even talk about The Bachelor today. But then again they are in LA and maybe the show was on too late for her. Tony Danza mentioned Moana and how she broke down. That's it. Wonder what the View ladies will say?

Although the ATFR is painful for the loser, they usually get to talk and find out WHY they were not chosen. Unfortunately, for Moana she won't get those answers. That has got to be tough. You were just the fantasy fling in France, and Good Bye. No closure for her, or for US.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

The View's Hot Topics segment just wrapped and there was no mention of last night's show either. Those hags always talked about the show's finale when The Bachelor was in its hayday. Cafegirl I'm with you. National interest in this show is no longer there and it's been fading for a while. I think the show's success rate has a lot to do with this.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I know I sound like a broken record, but I think they've GOT to be broken up already - otherwise there'd be PR about the "happy couple" and at LEAST the affiliate stations would show it. But nuthin'.

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    The View's Hot Topics segment just wrapped and there was no mention of last night's show either. Those hags always talked about the show's finale when The Bachelor was in its hayday. Cafegirl I'm with you. National interest in this show is no longer there and it's been fading for a while. I think the show's success rate has a lot to do with this.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Crystal Allen

NO AFTR...or anything else

If I recall correctly, after every FRC there has been some media about it. MSN Entertainment will saying something like "Bachelor choose Nashville Kindergarten Teacher" or CNN Entertainment will say "TN Teacher gets Final Rose." There has been more press about Drew Lachey winning DWTS then about Travis and Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    I know I sound like a broken record, but I think they've GOT to be broken up already - otherwise there'd be PR about the "happy couple" and at LEAST the affiliate stations would show it. But nuthin'.
    It was stated in the Tennessean article (link below) they are going back to Dating 101. There's nothing to report. So much for romance....

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../ENTERTAINMENT

I'm okay with no ATFR show but would like to see them on a show or two. I'm sure he'll have trouble with his schedule so maybe the best thing for them is to date in their real life. At least nobody has to move.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    Not necessarily - there was nothing at all in the media last year on Charlie and Sarah and they are still together.

+ Reply to Thread