+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor recap 2/13…Can you say skank in Italian?

Quote Originally Posted by TVDevotee View Post
    I know, I do not like Moana AT ALL!!!
    she is the most obviously psychotic woman in the entire group - how she's still around I'll NEVER understand!!
    Travis seems like such a good person & she seems so EVIL!!
    Sad thing is, he'll probably pick her. He seems so attracted to her more than the others. Can't see him with the boring school teacher.

I totally forgot to tape this...and I'm happy to say that it doesn't matter, now that I've read your recap (almost a week later!). Thank you so much, and hopefully TWTA will be worth taping tomorrow night (although the recaps are always an extra bonus even if I do watch!)

Love it!!! Awesome job as usual!!!!

FORT Newbie
    You really could make a living as a comedian. Your recaps have me in tears. Great job. I seriously don't have to worry about watching the show. Your recap is much more entertaining :} And by the way I agree that if this guy picks Mona Moena, they will last about an hour and and a half. If she can't get along with ANY of the girls in that house, how is she going to get along with any of his "girl" friends? They will all have watched the show and see who this phoney really is. Oh well, not like many of the bacholors/bachelorettes have lived happily ever after. Thanks again for the great entertainment and the laugh I greatly needed today.

Let me say this has been the crappiest season of the Bachelor...ever. It almost makes me want to stop watching. Both the girls that are left are jacked up in their own ways and Travis couldn't be more of a mannequin. Actually Susan (if she would have been a better actress) is the perfect one for him!

The only reason I watched the entire show this week was to see if Moho tried to play off the rose like it wasn't her prey with her signature line "I guess". This time she actually accepted it without being a complete idiot...I was amazed!!!

BTW - Loved the recap - I am going to read yours instead of watching the final rose show - that is how good you are!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12