+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shaeffer update ( Jenn's show)

Why do some of the really cute guys have the worst moms? Guess they get protective when their little boy is set upon by wanton women.

So Ryan's mom sounds like a snooty b!tch, huh? I really hope that Jen doesn't get stuck with her as an MIL, poor Jen....I just can't see this season having the same endings as the two girls before Jen had. There is no guy in Jen's season for this to be a happy ending and last awhile. The pics of Jen and Ryan playing together from ABC's site are soo adorable but obviously since his mom just hates Jen, Ryan was not picked.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal
    I agree. Of course I'm on the Ryan firetruck. The 'one" is not allowed to tell anyone. It's in that agreement they sign. Remember Mary's family watching the finale on tv and crying when they found out that Byron chose her. And I remember from Jesse's season, Jessica talking about how hard it was not to be able to tell her mom. So what I am trying to say is that Ryans's mom probably does not know anything.
    Meredith said she told her family and Kelly Jo told hers she was not the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    So Ryan's mom sounds like a snooty b!tch, huh? I really hope that Jen doesn't get stuck with her as an MIL, poor Jen....I just can't see this season having the same endings as the two girls before Jen had. There is no guy in Jen's season for this to be a happy ending and last awhile. The pics of Jen and Ryan playing together from ABC's site are soo adorable but obviously since his mom just hates Jen, Ryan was not picked.
    I just have a sick feeling already about this season and the chances of a "happy ending". If Jenn is as emotional as she claims, then why wouldn't she be acting uber ecstatic about the winner? Being content with the outcome doesn't engender the feeling that she found her one and only.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I just have a sick feeling already about this season and the chances of a "happy ending". If Jenn is as emotional as she claims, then why wouldn't she be acting uber ecstatic about the winner? Being content with the outcome doesn't engender the feeling that she found her one and only.
    I'm really hoping that we are all jumping the gun a little bit here. Since we are on the Ryan thread and we didn't even see him with Jen, other than accepting the rose.
    I would describe myself as emotional but I'm still not one to show my feelings freely. I'm holding out hope that next week will show us much more.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I don't think we're going to see a gushing Jen this time around because they probably had to edit all of that out. We may only get to see her w/ those she doesn't pick...(which would explain why we haven't see much of Ryan, and I'm rooting for Jerry).

Ok, but she's not gushing on the after shows either or in US Weekly (not that I read those things constantly or anything ) And, really? You really think a future MIL would say that about her DIL for a newspaper?? No. So unless one of the guys emerges as a true gem I just don't see this as a good ending...who is she gonna end with? Keith?? . I'm hoping for a happy ending too, but I just don't see anyone fitting the bill, I thought Ryan too mostly, but not after this. Oh well, next victim on my list .
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

all i can say is top two... Ryan and Jerry. Yummmmmy.

I can't, absolutely can't, bear to think of JP leading the pack.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

Fort Fan
    A lot of people have posted they think Ryan looks like Andrew. I am just not seeing it. Personally I think he looks more like bachelor Bob.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb
    I'm really hoping that we are all jumping the gun a little bit here. Since we are on the Ryan thread and we didn't even see him with Jen, other than accepting the rose.
    I would describe myself as emotional but I'm still not one to show my feelings freely. I'm holding out hope that next week will show us much more.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread