+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shaeffer update ( Jenn's show)

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    First of all, my apologies to Jenoy2001 for repeating your post of the article.. (I didn't check!!) :nono
    But I wonder if there is more to her conversation that could have led his mom to say that. She, of course, is not suppose to give away anything, if she does in fact know the outcome. At the point that a hometown date would have happened, there were still two more episodes to go. If Ryan didn't tell his parents the outcome, then maybe she's either trying to make a guess based on his "mood" or demeanor. OR she does know the outcome and is trying to NOT give away the ending and Ryan is the one or she's upset because he isn't the one!!??
    Or, we're just reading way too much into that statement!!
    It's funny because if you're a Ryan fan, the slant is going to include the possibilities stated above (oh, did I just give away that I'm a Ryan fan?? ). If you favor one of the others this is definitely 'fuel for the fire'!! So basicly, it's 'all in the interpretation, baby'!!!
    So agree Cafegirl - it is just like the sceencaps - we see what we want until we are totaly convinced otherwise! Ok can you tell I am more of a Ryan fan too!

I assume that if Ryan won (whether mom met Jen at the home visit or not) she would know it. If she knows that he won Jen's heart she would never have said " I dont know why she'd want to be on a reality show twice." Cause she would have been thinking - wow this girl made a good choice to go on this show because it's how she met and fell in love with my little snugglepuss pookie shmookie Ryan.....

originally posted by cafegirl So basicly, it's 'all in the interpretation, baby'!!!

I'm with that! I really want Ryan to be the one and the parents aren't supposed to give anything away, and we don't really know if the mom actually met Jen or not.....so I'm not getting to worked up about the article......taking it one picture at a time..........
    Ryan
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    I assume that if Ryan won (whether mom met Jen at the home visit or not) she would know it. If she knows that he won Jen's heart she would never have said " I dont know why she'd want to be on a reality show twice." Cause she would have been thinking - wow this girl made a good choice to go on this show because it's how she met and fell in love with my little snugglepuss pookie shmookie Ryan.....
    again, pajamasam,
    basicly, it's 'all in the interpretation, baby'!!!

we don't know if she has a "snarky" sense of humor like so many of us!! (I'm mainly speaking of moi'!!!!) so, please don't be insulted, all "non-snark" members!! She could have been saying it like "WELL He[[, I don't know why she would want to be on a reality show twice!!! What in the world was that girl thinkin'???" (you know a lot of us have made that statement!!) She could have been laughing when she said it!! Who knows?? (except the interviewer and her and whoever else was there!! )
    It's back to my original point!! Interpretation, interpretation!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    So basicly, it's 'all in the interpretation, baby'!!!

I agree. Of course I'm on the Ryan firetruck. The 'one" is not allowed to tell anyone. It's in that agreement they sign. Remember Mary's family watching the finale on tv and crying when they found out that Byron chose her. And I remember from Jesse's season, Jessica talking about how hard it was not to be able to tell her mom. So what I am trying to say is that Ryans's mom probably does not know anything.

Taking his mom's comments at face value, it would seem that he doesn't make it to a home visit and mom didn't meet Jenn. Or . . she did and mom is trying to deflect the focus away from her son because Jenn didn't choose him. For whatever reason, it is confusing and his mom should not have said anything. I tend to think he was not chosen and may not have even made it to the final four. If so, that is too bad because he is a hottie and would have been my pick.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    He's very baby-faced looking, and seems very nice and smiley! Jen looks so much older than him.....I'm not sure if the chemistry is there, but it's way too early and we really need to see more interaction between him and Jen to get an idea of whether there is any chemistry or not!

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    After reading those comments, while I like Ryan, I sort of doubt his chances..are there any other parents who basically dissed their future in-law?
    Nope, I can't imagine any mother saying that about her future daughter-in-law. And Ryan is such a doll, too. Oh well, looks like we can knock him out of the winner's circle (he still could be top two though).
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    Nope, I can't imagine any mother saying that about her future daughter-in-law. And Ryan is such a doll, too. Oh well, looks like we can knock him out of the winner's circle (he still could be top two though).
    Visions of Lanny's mother come to mind!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    Visions of Lanny's mother come to mind!

- wow what a thought!

+ Reply to Thread