+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263

Thread: 2/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    That's where I'm torn in thinking who might be best for him. I think he's really attracted to Moana's sense of adventure and willingness to throw caution to the wind and let it all hang out. I think he probably wishes he were more like that, and I think she challenges him.

But at the end of the day, I think he wants to return to a comfortable place, eat Mickey D's burgers instead of weird French food, go back to the home town, and relax in comfortable activities like hiking and camping. I'm not sure he'd be able to hang with Moana in the long term.

But I don't know for sure if there's a real romance with Sarah. So, I'm torn. I like both women OK this time, which is a change. I think Moana got a bad rap from the other women in the house, but I also don't think she's strong--just the opposite; she's got emotional baggage and is pretty fragile. That crying jag on her video last week--there was no reason for it. She had all the time in the world to speak from a place of composure. My husband thought maybe she was the actress of the bunch. I don't know about that, but I do wonder how real are her over-the-top declarations of how Travis "completes" her and has changed her life. She may genuinely believe it, but she's probably always over-dramatic.

Did anyone else catch Susan's face drop when she and Travis walked in to the lodge room? She quickly put a smile in place, but I bet she was disappointed it wasn't full of gold and marble embellishments!
    Well I agree that the women should not have treated her the way they did but I also am a women & would be totally frustrated with her for behaving the way she did. The women that were there genuinley had a vested interest in this & if they felt she was just putting in time for exposure yeh I can see it mount. Women do this all the time in pursuit of one man.
    Fleiss is just showing us the real thing this time.
    It does not make one women worse than the other but it is female at there worse. they just play different games. Some to actually have a relationship & others for the win. I am still not totally convinced that Moana has really decided why she is there yet. She may feel it & she may not but if she does not then Travis has wasted a lot of time on a game player also & that time could have been alotted to some one that was there for the right reasons.
    Moana is not all innocent in this by a long shot & something tells me she may have played this before. Hey right now I don't care who wins here but the one thing we know for sure at least Fleiss has not shown us anyway is that Moana has said nothing about the others to the camera or Travis.
    What we do know for sure is that SS does not get a way scott free as she has to the camera & suttely to Travis by questioning Susan & Moana's sincerity. Travis is not either playing this the way he started out. He has changed midstream here also.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    I have read so many different posts, but I had to comment on this. I think the telling thing about T and S is that their body language is much closer. One thing that truly stood out to me was the reaction he had when he first seen Moana opposed to his reaction when he first seen Sarah. I think it was very telling, as his hug with M was not nearly as intense, and he just didn't seem as "excited" to me. Also, his lines seemed a little more *rehearsed* with Moana. Basically, I thought Moana's and T's time together seemed a little awkward.

I would also like to add that I don't hate Moana. I have been a Sarah fan from the beginning, but unlike a lot of people I respect Moana for who she is. I don't believe in bashing someone based upon what part of the country they are from. Newsflash: There are rednecks, pageant girls, uneducated people, and women w/ big hair from all regions of the US. I don't believe either girl has been given a fair chance. I am sure that this experience was something they will never forget, but so very hard at the same time.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Good post Jasbeck93! I don't think we could ever imagine how difficult it is for all participants to be on this show. Every season I am amazed that they find some takers.

Jasbeck- Your avatar is my Desktop background and every time I see it I think my computer is shutting down.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Good post Jasbeck93! I don't think we could ever imagine how difficult it is for all participants to be on this show. Every season I am amazed that they find some takers.

Jasbeck- Your avatar is my Desktop background and every time I see it I think my computer is shutting down.

Thanks dberk! I am not sure I could be on the show for many different reasons!

bummer about my avatar ~ so sorry
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

+ Reply to Thread