+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 8

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Fun with Bachelor 8

Hi, guys. Everyone is getting so creative with photoshopping, screencaps and captions, that it desires a new thread devoted to the FORT fans' creativity about anything and everything with Bachelor 8.
    So my friends, let's all have some fun, with the Bachelor, Bachelorettes and screencaps. This was done during Big Brother 5 and looked like so much fun that, now it's the Bachelor's time.
    I'll start it off with a few...
    Warning.. all fans of a particular Bachelorette.... No mercy... just fun is the motto, so don't take pictures personally!.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cafegirl; 02-11-2006 at 02:44 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Snapit.. I thought your picture was so creative, and what I was hoping we'd do on this thread, so I hope you don't mind me posting it over here!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I like this new thread and while I'm not creative in this way, I think it's the most appropriate place to display them. I enjoy your creativity.

*Pulling Hair!* I placed a caption on a picture in MS Paint after saving to My Pictures and tried to "move" it over with the copy/insert function. Since my computer does not have a URL it won't take and copy/paste doesnt' either. How do you move a photo from MS My Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    *Pulling Hair!* I placed a caption on a picture in MS Paint after saving to My Pictures and tried to "move" it over with the copy/insert function. Since my computer does not have a URL it won't take and copy/paste doesnt' either. How do you move a photo from MS My Pictures?
    You need to find a place to upload your picture too. Photobucket is free and easy to use. I'm not creative but I love the fun stuff.

Mods is it okay to put the photobucket statement here? If not sorry and go ahead and delete it.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal View Post
    You need to find a place to upload your picture too. Photobucket is free and easy to use. I'm not creative but I love the fun stuff.

Mods is it okay to put the photobucket statement here? If not sorry and go ahead and delete it.
    Photobucket is definitely okay, and a great and FREE site to upload pictures.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Ok, for the sake of completeness, here are last night's entries...

And I've got some new ones in the works...

How to post your own pics

As a lot of people have asked this question, I'm posting instructions.

Here's one way to post a pic from your computer (instead of just linking to somewhere like Photobucket):

1. Click Post Reply to open the editing window.
    2. Click the paperclip to open the attachment window.
    3. Click Browse to find the pic you want to upload. Note that there are size limits. (see below for tips on size reduction). Double click on that pic.
    4. Click the upload button.
    5. In the Manage Attachments window, it will show "Current Attachments". Your pic is linked there. Unfortunately it's a thumbnail.

To enlarge a thumbnail in your post:

1. In the Manage Attachments window, under Current Attatchments, right click on the link to your pic, choose copy shortcut.
    2. In the Post Reply window, Click Insert Image (it looks like a postcard of mountains).
    3. Paste the shortcut link in the popup box. Be sure there aren't two "http://" in your link. Hit OK.

To reduce size of a pic:

1. Open Paint (in Programs/Accessories folder in Windows)
    2. Open your pic (in that program)
    3. Top menu, choose Image , Stretch/Skew.
    4. In the stretch boxes at the top, enter numbers under 100. (for example: Entering 50 will make the pic half size). Hit OK. Save the now smaller pic with a new filename.
    5. Use that new filename as your attachment above.

These aren't the only ways to do these tasks, but they work.

Moderators: Please feel free to crosspost these instructions to another forum if they are helpful.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Yay! Zinnia the Post a Pic from your computer instructions worked Thank you so much!

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Snapit.. I thought your picture was so creative, and what I was hoping we'd do on this thread, so I hope you don't mind me posting it over here!!
    cafegirl, I always admire your creative avatars and I'm honored that you liked my "work of art" This thread should loads of fun.

Thanks to everyone for the props and applause. Off to read the other threads.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast