+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 8

Well worth every minute of the wait, RandalR . Thanks so much for contributing to our enjoyment of the show!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/RandalR/The%20Bachelor%208/CallSusanBillboard.jpg
    I wonder what Susan is doing now? LOL What a monumental waste of time. Call Susan, we saw them chemistry at the WTA and you were only watching her lips move anyway. Thanks for the fun Randal.

Personally I think that we all should brainstorm a new outline for an upcoming Bachelor. Sort of Bachelor for Dummies....fill in the blanks to pat phrases with an appropriate term, phrase or quip... 'cause we know that while it's reality tv, it's not necessarily unscripted reality tv.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

confused
    This is definitely one of the funniest threads ever. I love the train chasing Travis & Moana, Sarah Speaks, Tara the stalker and many of the other ones I am forgetting to mention right now. Totally hysterical. What program did everyone use Photoshop?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael24 View Post
    This is definitely one of the funniest threads ever. I love the train chasing Travis & Moana, Sarah Speaks, Tara the stalker and many of the other ones I am forgetting to mention right now. Totally hysterical. What program did everyone use Photoshop?
    I personally used Microsoft Picture It and even Paint worked for a lot. I don't have Photoshop, but Picture It does basicly the same thing.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I use Jasc (now Corel) Paint Shop Pro.

I used Gimp.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

new group project

I just found a hysterical website - teeveepedia. I think we should write the entry that describes THe Bachelor. Here is an example. It is the entry for the Amazing Race. Hilarious. YOu guys are just as funny and we can keep amusing ourselves after the letdown of Bachelor 8. Check it out and then reply here. When we have a decent list of explanations we can submit it.

+ Reply to Thread