1. Aaron and Helene. I thought they were the best couple. They thought otherwise.
2. Andrew and Jen. It was a nice story, though the editing was a bit too tricky.
3. Alex and Amanda. The first. It was less self-conscious, the concept was new, Fleiss hadn't figured out as many ways to screw it up yet.
4. Charlie and Sara. A pleasant surprise. I never thought he'd take it seriously, but he did.
5. Jesse and Jessica. I liked this one better than most of you did. It was the first and only time I really dug into the screen caps and was part of things here rather than my usual fringe participant self. I'm a big football fan, too.
6. Trista and Ryan. They got married, which was pretty cool and unexpected.
7. Byron and Mary. The retread factor annoyed me. Byron wasn't much fun.
8. Jen and Her Shadow. What a disaster. She was there for all the wrong reasons, and hopefully proved, once and for all, you can't have retreads. I hope.
9. Bob and Estelle. What a disaster. He was there for all the wrong reasons, and hopefully proved you can't have retreads. Back when Chris Harrison had his own message board, I posted after they announced Bob as the new Bachelor. I said it was a mistake - he was funny as a loser, but he would be a jerk as the man in charge. I got raked over the coals.
10. Meredith and Ian. Yaaaawwwwwwnnnn. Worst season by far.
Where will Travis/Sarah/Susan/Moana stack up? Probably right around Trista and Ryan at best. This one is standing out for its lack of romance.