+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

Fort Fan

Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

Based on what I have seen on the show and read on the boards I don't think Travis is going to propose to the bachelorette he selects. He may give her a ring that represents the hope and promise of a possible life together.

He seems very methodical and doesn't want to commit to something that may not work out in the long run. After just a few dates how can he be 100% sure this relationship will last?

He is going to choose Sarah S. She is the girl he can begin a relationship with based on friendship and mutual respect. There is a romantic connection but he wants to move ahead slowly and cautiously.

By selecting Sarah S. he doesn't have to uproot anyone from the life they had before the show, as she is just a few blocks away.

If the relationship doesn't work out he may move to a different state to practice medicine. He wishes Sarah S the best and moves on.

I am not saying their relationship won't work out, just that he has his life planned out and she has to fit into that plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Based on what I have seen on the show and read on the boards I don't think Travis is going to propose to the bachelorette he selects. He may give her a ring that represents the hope and promise of a possible life together.

He seems very methodical and doesn't want to commit to something that may not work out in the long run. After just a few dates how can he be 100% sure this relationship will last?

He is going to choose Sarah S. She is the girl he can begin a relationship with based on friendship and mutual respect. There is a romantic connection but he wants to move ahead slowly and cautiously.

By selecting Sarah S. he doesn't have to uproot anyone from the life they had before the show, as she is just a few blocks away.

If the relationship doesn't work out he may move to a different state to practice medicine. He wishes Sarah S the best and moves on.

I am not saying their relationship won't work out, just that he has his life planned out and she has to fit into that plan.
    If he chooses Sarah S, will he give her a one way plane ticket to Nashville?

I don't think he will propose, either - he has been moving far too slowly to get to that level with any of them by the Final Rose Ceremony. That may be a good thing in terms of giving the real-life relationship a better chance to work, but it defeats the show's premise.

From what I have seen he is in NO WAY emotionally invested in any of these gals to Propose!

If he does and If I were one of the gals other than Sarah B and saw those snuggling scenes I would give the ring back.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    From what I have seen he is in NO WAY emotionally invested in any of these gals to Propose!

If he does and If I were one of the gals other than Sarah B and saw those snuggling scenes I would give the ring back.

No proposal at all.

Nah, I don't think he'll propose. If he thought for 2 episodes before he kissed someone, do you think he'd whip out an engagement ring by the 6th episode? Highly doubt it.
    However!! If I see a damn "promise ring" anywhere I'm going to .

I'd rather see a bus token or a cab voucher .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I can't see him proposing at this time, personally. I also wouldn't make him explain anything that happened with the other girls if I were his chosen one - that's like asking what happened when you were dating your ex. They all know that he's not dating each of them solely, so they know he'll have connections, kisses, hugs, all that with the other women.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    If Travis is the boss: No proposal

If Fleiss is the boss: Proposal

Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm guessing no. He seems like he wants to find someone to date, not necessarily marry (at least right away)

A long time ago I posted he would give a kayak....and nothing has changed.

I know this is very very remote but I will say it anyway - I think he will propose if it is to SB - and I realize she is leaving apparently - this next episode - but I don't think he will propose if it is with any of the other 3 - the couple whoever it is has a long way to go to be ready for a committment ! (try a first kiss for starters beyond the peck that Susan got). I realize I am out on a limb but T is supposedly an honest genuine guy and it would appear that he has done some serious leading on if it does not turn out to be SB. I realize there is a logistical problem having her be the one esp if she goes this week but I personally have seen nothing with any of the other 3 - and a lot of negative behavior/comments, and pics that suggest to me that they are doing a disservice to both the winner and to T if one of the final 3 should be picked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast