+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    According to the article in the NC newspaper concerning Travis' parents' opinion about his stint as bachelor, I found it odd that Fleiss & Co are not going to allow Travis to contact his chosen during the 3 months they are apart. Haven't they always attempted to get them together some time during the 3 months in between? If they are telling the truth that would just provide more ammunition for the "he didn't propose" backers.
    Or ammunition for they are already broken up and there never was a "connection" with an "amazing girl" on his "journey" and he just couldn't make an "commitment"

Quote Originally Posted by tz192 View Post
    Or ammunition for they are already broken up and there never was a "connection" with an "amazing girl" on his "journey" and he just couldn't make an "commitment"

Well after he has shown all this restraint what is another three months. LOL

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I think that Travis will propose! Am I sure, nope, do I hope so, yep! Call me a romantic at heart!

I like rooting for the underdog them (to propose), so move over on your bench BlondieGal!

I am hopeful for a love story...but I don't think its truly realistic in this type of speed dating setting to rush into "marriage" and think that it will work. If he does give a ring, its going to be in the realm of "taking it slow, see where things lead". He's way too traditional for rushing into something, but may see no harm in "committing himself" to one girl to see if it "sticks".

There's nothing wrong with getting engaged and deciding it won't work before you actually marry. Its a better alternative to divorce after a speedy marriage.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I like rooting for the underdog them (to propose), so move over on your bench BlondieGal!
    Welcome to the bench Igotalife. Not too many of us sitting on it though. For some reason I am getting a feeling that there will be a proposal, but nothing to back it up.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Welcome to the bench Igotalife. Not too many of us sitting on it though. For some reason I am getting a feeling that there will be a proposal, but nothing to back it up.
    I HOPE your bench wins and I will be the first one off of the "no proposal bench" to congratulate you all.
    ETA - I like pink and romatic endings too!!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Is there room for me on the bench? I'm sticking with Sarah S /Dash Travis till the very end......
    I am holding onto the hope that they will want to continue their relationship away from the camera's and see where it takes them.....
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

No one in the world would have bet my DH and I would get married/stay married but we did. Talk about different lives. So, maybe there is hope. I stick with the underdog too. I think Sara S will get the FR and may even try hard enough to make it work long-term!!!

He might give her a subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club instead.

No way will he propose. We are already at the "meet the family" dates and he hasn't shown any real preference. The girl everyone seems to think he'll choose (Sarah S), he hasn't even kissed yet (that we've seen) and has not shown a strong attraction to. He cuddles Sarah B., lusts for Moana, and seems to view Susan as his fantasy girl. Does any one girl hold his attention for any length of time - NO. By this time, it was pretty evident that Byron was already partially in love with Mary, Andrew was lusting for Kirsten but had "good girl" Jen in his sights, it was obvious that Aaron wanted Helene, and Trista was torn between Ryan and Charlie. This guy - who knows? So far, he seems to be of the mind - "when not near the girl you love, love the girl you're near". Whoever he picks will be a "logical" choice, or the end result of a process of elimination - Sarah B - too young, Susan - just acting, Moana - too unpredictible, Sarah S - yeah, okay she's not objectionable.

FORT Newbie
    I think he will definatly propose he is getting old and has no choice.

+ Reply to Thread