+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Travis propose? post your opinions here *speculation spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    [B] tell him to take his ring and shove it! Do things in your own time.

that is what Charlie did!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    No proposal. If he does, it'll be hilarious b/c it'll be a sham. No doubt about it in my mind, I don't see this Bachelor ending well at all. I give the couple 2 months, regardless of who he chose.
    I agree, definitely no proposal.
    He has stated his desire to never get divorced, so he probably only wants to get engaged once as well (though there is nothing wrong with ending an engagement). He is cautious and likely well aware that the divorce rate among physicians is higher than the general population. The guy has been in medical school and residency for awhile, probably not dated much during that time, how could he fall seriously for anyone in a few weeks?
    By being cautious on displaying intimacy/romance, he has not been entertaining for viewers but this may be initially good for whomever he picked because they will fade from the public eye very quickly when this is over, within 24hrs of their last interview. But then his pick will likely find out that he is set in his ways (not too exciting) when not working and it will quietly fizzle out.

FORT Regular

Can you imagine?

they will fade from the public eye very quickly when this is over, within 24hrs of their last interview. But then his pick will likely find out that he is set in his ways (not too exciting) when not working and it will quietly fizzle out.[/QUOTE]

If he's this boring on TV how bad it must be in real life.

But you met him in real life, didnt you Lollipop??
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    they will fade from the public eye very quickly when this is over, within 24hrs of their last interview. But then his pick will likely find out that he is set in his ways (not too exciting) when not working and it will quietly fizzle out.

Even the worst Bachelor does not fade within 24 hours...he and his chosen are under contract for a year from the final airing of the show. But but then if you really know him...you would know that? Right

As of right now, I say no chemistry = no proposal...
    (subject to change!)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    As of right now, I say no chemistry = no proposal...
    (subject to change!)
    That's my stand too, berries, and I'm sticking to it (until some new clue convinces me differently!!)

Count me in on that thinking, too. How can there be a proposal without chemistry? I'll have to see a lot more interaction and romance before I even think there could be a proposal.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Regular
    I do not think he will propose but he will make some type of commitment to the final one to try and see where their relationship will go. I think he will know which one he will pick once they meet his family. I think he will be watching to see how the final 2 interact with his nieces. It appears family is important to him and if they do not get along with them he will decide not to pick them in the end. There is a family picture from Christmas in a Nebraska paper and it looks like he has his arms around both nieces. I definitely knew my husband would be a great father when I saw him interact with his nieces and nephews when we were dating. You can tell if it is genuine or not.

According to the article in the NC newspaper concerning Travis' parents' opinion about his stint as bachelor, I found it odd that Fleiss & Co are not going to allow Travis to contact his chosen during the 3 months they are apart. Haven't they always attempted to get them together some time during the 3 months in between? If they are telling the truth that would just provide more ammunition for the "he didn't propose" backers.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread